Triangle vs Triangle Kush ?

• Thread starter Slr342
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
reading the make up listed Im almost positive kromes creation Rogan is the white x Suges NL/Leopard Kush x Pure Kush. not the make up of the white

after talking to krome he confirmed thats the make up of Rogan. so its just more added confusion to the whole thing. Big thanks to the 2 members that went out of their way to tell me how to get back in touch with my friends. much love for that.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

[quote="justblazen, post: 1235432, member: 28719"ts nowhere near the yield I've ever seen on the TK. I think I've read that Cornbread had the "the only cut that matters" since '92. The TK packs an extra kick that many s2,s3s or s4>and beyond wish they packed. Been reading alot =it came from Cali originated to FL right. just trying to recall my readings and newfound experience. Just ran her and she surpasses the majority of these socalled hyped elites thats definitely for sure.[/quote]

Thats also what ive read that its from cali and originated FL. i read it online somewhere

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

oghee,

can you clarify.... "its from cali and originated Fl"

wouldn't from and originated be the same thing?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Ya almost pointless speculating until someone involved in making her comes out and says the specifics. All I know is she is one my favorites of all time. I'm gonna have to bx the crap out of her and share beans w big Rick. Much props to the people that kept her alive and well all of these years. From coast to coast

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Here is somewhat of a forgotten quote from Big Ricky from 2006.... @cannapits @justblazen would be nice to get Ricky to clarify this post, would help us get somewhat closer to the truth since I've read many others claiming FL is the place where it was first acquired. IMO Big Ricky is the person that can shed some light to TK's somewhat clouded background and this will also help connect the dots on the early Cali OG kush history.... Will try to link him myself but i'm a bit lazy..lol

Originally Posted by blue dog
ive had the TK since 92,,,,,has og been around that long?..I acquired it from the humboldt area,lomg before weed sites had a zillion names for buds,,,it got called Triangle for the emerald triangle its from, and kush, cuz its a Kush,,,,og, does look almost exactly alike, and Tk is by no means stout and fat, shes a lanky bitch that will beanstalk through the roof if not topped,,,,,,,,
so its not og, og might be tk though, follow me?
og, tk, bubba, bee gees, its all Kush, and thats alright by me=)

keep it kushioned! bd
petard2.gif

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Dang @UNITEDGROOVES ...you sure have a knack for pulling out that old shit...that post reminds me of the transition from I, to him, to a friend of his...it would be cool to hear Big Ricky's translation of all the riddles he's laid down.

On a completely random tip...this cat from Florida recently started working at a local hardware store in the hills of Humboldt and I was crackin' up...dude calls everyone Bubba. Got me thinkin' how Bubba Kush is rumored to be from Florida too. :wacky:

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

i can trace my triangle kush back from who gave it to me to around 00-01. it was always called triangle, its super super OG dom, like "IS" OG, but danker. haha. @GrowMaster thats a perfect screen name for you man, you crush that TK! my nugs get half that size on a good day!
but the fellow i got it from got it in CA, and his source was a little murky before '99 or so, or maybe they just didnt pass me the memo. but i DO know that it was being called, and given to him as "triangle" (no kush afterward). our crew started calling it triangle kush cause it was that or OG or bubba or something with kush on the end, and we felt the mental stigma of not having the kush on the name wouldnt make people wanna look at it, when in reality it was the best jar there was.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looking good homie. are those topped before flip?
Thanks bro, yes there topped on day 8 or when there about 8 to 10 inches tall, some might get topped day of flip, it depends on there size.........GM
Wow your Tk is looking so good! ive been chasing that cut, 4ever its like albino gorilla very rare. Your is mouthwatering! Great job.
respect
Thanks bro, ya she is a tough one to find, its like looking for that needle in a hay stack lol, good luck on ur venture finding her..........GM
i can trace my triangle kush back from who gave it to me to around 00-01. it was always called triangle, its super super OG dom, like "IS" OG, but danker. haha. @GrowMaster thats a perfect screen name for you man, you crush that TK! my nugs get half that size on a good day!
but the fellow i got it from got it in CA, and his source was a little murky before '99 or so, or maybe they just didnt pass me the memo. but i DO know that it was being called, and given to him as "triangle" (no kush afterward). our crew started calling it triangle kush cause it was that or OG or bubba or something with kush on the end, and we felt the mental stigma of not having the kush on the name wouldnt make people wanna look at it, when in reality it was the best jar there was.
Thanks bud, ya I was looking at ur pics u posted and thought to myself ur TK looks a little different then mine, but it could be we use different mediums, nutes and such, or u have the original lanky cut of TK, Im honestly not sure were it first came from and it dosent really matter to me, but I can say this, back in the late 70s early 80s when I was a teenager I remember getting weed that was just like the TK same smell, same taste same everything, back then weed dident have all these fancy crazy ass names like they do today lol, back then we just called it Humboldt county, cause thats where it was coming from, but I also know back then in the 70s and 80s bales of good seeded pot coming from European country's use to wash up on the Florida coast all the time, so who knows where it originally came from, all I know is im happy to have her in my stable............GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Gorgeous pics GrowMaster...and correct me if I'm wrong...but...that's Krome's Triangle Kush S1 selection...right?
Thanks bud, I honestly dont know witch cut krome gave me, I wish I did, I would like to talk to him again and ask him, and see how he is doing, I hope all is good with him, the last time I talked to him was right after he got popped, if u see or here from him ask him or tell him to get ahold of me I would like to talk to him, thanks ...............GM

Top Bottom