Triangle vs Triangle Kush ?

• Thread starter Slr342
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Thanks bud, I honestly dont know witch cut krome gave me, I wish I did, I would like to talk to him again and ask him, and see how he is doing, I hope all is good with him, the last time I talked to him was right after he got popped, if u see or here from him ask him or tell him to get ahold of me I would like to talk to him, thanks ...............GM
If anybody hasn't pointed you to him, shoot me a pm I may be able to help. Great growing by the way!! Love it errrrtime I see it!!

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

Thanks bud, ya I was looking at ur pics u posted and thought to myself ur TK looks a little different then mine, but it could be we use different mediums, nutes and such, or u have the original lanky cut of TK, Im honestly not sure were it first came from and it dosent really matter to me, but I can say this, back in the late 70s early 80s when I was a teenager I remember getting weed that was just like the TK same smell, same taste same everything, back then weed dident have all these fancy crazy ass names like they do today lol, back then we just called it Humboldt county, cause thats where it was coming from, but I also know back then in the 70s and 80s bales of good seeded pot coming from European country's use to wash up on the Florida coast all the time, so who knows where it originally came from, all I know is im happy to have her in my stable............GM

yeah dude mine is lanky as fuck. im pulling one out of the trays here tonight i'll take a full plant shot to show you. ive been looking at your pics for fuck.... years... lol... and have never gotten mine to stack like yours. yeah im in COCO but i feed decent not hard not light...i always just try and shoot for the super podded/mature lookin runs. it seems you do to but you can fuckin shoot in the dark and hit the bulls eye.
i think we need a dried side by side samples to compare ;). hahaha

and krome is on instagram on the regs. you can DM him there.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Right on guys thanks for the info I will shoot him a message, I thought he went under ground for good, glad to here he is still out there.............GM

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

does anyone else have the original not an s1? i need to compare mine, ive only ever been able to from other growers finished nugs... bitch is hard to find pictures of online

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

@GrowMaster best I can do at a full plant shot

Taking her down at 60 like usual

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
So guys I really , really. Need this cut or seeds You don't want to tease A girl this long.:(

shaganja

shaganja

that pic was just to show how the real tk grows. beanpole unless topped. That wasnt a real run just a girl thrown on the side cause of extra cut. Im from the swamp these girls came from. I know both parties involved with these cuts in a real world situation. hell I heard of Tk and the white before either were showing them online. Best wishes to krome and ricky.miss ya guys.
i lived in florida for a decade in zephyrhills, and north of there is dade city. small town. very important thing about dade city. it is the highest elevation in florida. if you take the elevation, matched with the distance from equator, and you have a perfect place to produce thcv, usually found in sativas, but some strains from affi, and paki, contain thcv! the looks of the tk says thcv all day!! long internodal....sativa. i have never tried it, but they say it hits you fast! faster than normal og's. this is trademark of thcv! i believe this is also the reason the cuban black haze is so good. if you got this cut, and had uv's to flower with, i bet you would have a bad ass tk plant!

Latest posts

Top Bottom