Trichomes Colour Opinions ?

• Thread starter Mattbradbury
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

Oh have took clones of them all and labled so can do a complete test of each plant to see if there is a keeper

Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

Nice. I love the simplicity of the Hempy's too. I just work up GH micro/bloom the entire time. I don't have to veg the strain at all. From a 3-5 inch clone, to worrying it's gonna get too big.
Rather than chucking moms, I'll just throw an under scrog nets. Easier to control the hight.
What is your nute regiment? How long ya veg?
I'm currently doing clone 3wk pre veg 3wk veg 3week flower am still new so trien to find the decent grow method for me is hard 18oz first crop so jumped in deep end never dne small plants

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Dam, now I gotta show my age. Been growing since 88 (mainly outdoor bagseed)
I've done everything to try to get this plant to throw out a nanner. From 40 ppm of silver, to Tirista mist, light leaks, let her flower for months...i think I have a "true female) w/her.
I got a little confused on your edit?
But, yeah, she puts out monster colas, and they get hard as rocks. I only had her tested once in 2012...25.14, but I was renting at the time, and had to take her down early. I may get this batch tested. Came out extremely frosty, and took the experiment the entire way. I train so I get very little to no popcorn (very easy to trim) I kept a few stray nugs at the bottom....ill do whatever I can to get her to shoot a manner. I have a sour that I want to cross her with.
I have successfully BX her, and inbred countless times. About 50-75% of beans come out just like her... No fems in hopes to get a BX to stress herm.

Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

Dam, now I gotta show my age. Been growing since 88 (mainly outdoor bagseed)
I've done everything to try to get this plant to throw out a nanner. From 40 ppm of silver, to Tirista mist, light leaks, let her flower for months...i think I have a "true female) w/her.
I got a little confused on your edit?
But, yeah, she puts out monster colas, and they get hard as rocks. I only had her tested once in 2012...25.14, but I was renting at the time, and had to take her down early. I may get this batch tested. Came out extremely frosty, and took the experiment the entire way. I train so I get very little to no popcorn (very easy to trim) I kept a few stray nugs at the bottom....ill do whatever I can to get her to shoot a manner. I have a sour that I want to cross her with.
I have successfully BX her, and inbred countless times. About 50-75% of beans come out just like her... No fems in hopes to get a BX to stress herm.
Are you on about kannabia kreamy karamel do hope so haha

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Test results a week early, and a pic of caked on frost (of a lower)
Finally one of the lowers I'm hoping to get to shoot a nanner
The diffrence was THC'A

20171220 233630
20150417 143213
Last edited:
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Are you on about kannabia kreamy karamel do hope so haha
Nah, now I only work with my own crosses, and some older clone only strains.
Seed co right? I stopped buying seeds a long time ago. I still love popping em. Male, or female, if it's a keeper, I keep

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Can't wait to get to that level being able to mix this and that haha
You Will! I met some of the right peeps, but some same artists along the way. 1 or 2 good peps that are cool, generous, and love doing this....Thoes are the peps I souround myself with now

Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

You Will! I met some of the right peeps, but some same artists along the way. 1 or 2 good peps that are cool, generous, and love doing this....Thoes are the peps I souround myself with now
Has been nothing but a success for me and my family since day one so can't see why won't meet them eventually bro and am doing 100% the same that's why am on hre be me in your shoes one day helping others so till then il share my love other ways glad never been the kind for greed

Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

Nah, now I only work with my own crosses, and some older clone only strains.
Seed co right? I stopped buying seeds a long time ago. I still love popping em. Male, or female, if it's a keeper, I keep
Be your level one day lol was doing everything from seed bank seeds till got passed a gift now am throwing a couple diff in each time to try find more decent keepers

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Be your level one day lol was doing everything from seed bank seeds till got passed a gift now am throwing a couple diff in each time to try find more decent keepers
That's how it starts. Ya never know what ya might find

Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

That's perfect. Today will be day 8 of flush? If ec is low, I'd chop today. I like the mix of cloudy/Amber. Hasn't started to degrade, but your window is closing
Ec p going in and ec 0.4 coming out not to bad ay love listening and learning from others

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

The people who do this JUST for $, usually fail from my experience. Way back when, I'd sit online at my shitty ass desk, and read all day...i'd get home, and do the same. I've seen prices go from 48 a unit, to 14-17. Still, if you're pulling great quality, and a gpw indoors, the bread just comes. If I saw it as work, life would be miserble. I need multiple surgeries knees, back, shoulders, etc...and I do not take any narcotics! I sleep well too. How this plant is illegal, and cigs, alchol ARE legal proves $ buys, or denies personal freedoms

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Ec p going in and ec 0.4 coming out not to bad ay love listening and learning from others
Nice!!! You timed it well.....People can grow, but when the flowers taste like shit, burn like shit, chemicals are used etc......that entire grow is just about worthless. I guess that's why many go to wax. I just like my flowers, and they gotta be clean

Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

The people who do this JUST for $, usually fail from my experience. Way back when, I'd sit online at my shitty ass desk, and read all day...i'd get home, and do the same. I've seen prices go from 48 a unit, to 14-17. Still, if you're pulling great quality, and a gpw indoors, the bread just comes. If I saw it as work, life would be miserble. I need multiple surgeries knees, back, shoulders, etc...and I do not take any narcotics! I sleep well too. How this plant is illegal, and cigs, alchol ARE legal proves $ buys, or denies personal freedoms
Wow sounds like your just a grown up version of me haha I do everything for love haven made a peny jus got others life's easier and better bud for me self so 100% no greed this end more I help the more help I get and that's even how my 4 year old rocks more ya share more ya get

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Wow sounds like your just a grown up version of me haha I do everything for love haven made a peny jus got others life's easier and better bud for me self so 100% no greed this end more I help the more help I get and that's even how my 4 year old rocks more ya share more ya get
Lol, idk if I'd call myself grown up. No desire. I know what ya mean. You'll be successful!

Mattbradbury

Mattbradbury

Nice!!! You timed it well.....People can grow, but when the flowers taste like shit, burn like shit, chemicals are used etc......that entire grow is just about worthless. I guess that's why many go to wax. I just like my flowers, and they gotta be clean
am a boxer and found hard work pays of boxed for the country and now getting successful at this surely proves I'm doing something right haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom