Trichs ,leaves And Harvest Timing??

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

My set date to chop was this coming Sunday. I've got drying closet dialed in to 70-72 degrees and 45-50% humidity. I can't get humidity lower. Been trying but it holds that steady. I know when I add the plant it'll go up more. That's 6 days away still. Pushing cold clean water and cooler temps too. Stopping water completely on Wednesday. To dry out. It'll go in closet Saturday for 24 hrs dark.

Monster762

Monster762

O
I set chop.in Thursday.onto dry nets in my flower room, 75* and 50%rh. I bag or jar (formerly) them Monday morning. Burp in bags to under 70%eh. Then into jars, still burping to 55-60% max. Then only open as needed. A cure gets the grassy smell out.
k I dried for 5 days total 3 days raw hanging while plant at 75 degrees and 55% humidity then I cut big stalks off and put buds in paper bag I punched holes in and hung the bag by clothes hanger for 2 more days. Today I put in jar with hygrometer. It held 61% for over an hour. Then I put into cool dark place now it is at 58%. Are those numbers good? And how often should I be burping?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

You want to slowly get the rh to 55-60% over weeks of burping daily. I'll burp for 20-40mins a day or every other day.

The slower the better. Slow gets rid of the chlorophyll/grass/hay smell. Dry fast and it locks in the crappy hay smell.

Monster762

Monster762

You want to slowly get the rh to 55-60% over weeks of burping daily. I'll burp for 20-40mins a day or every other day.

The slower the better. Slow gets rid of the chlorophyll/grass/hay smell. Dry fast and it locks in the crappy hay smell.
Ok so if humidity hovers around where it is 58-60% probably every other day be best?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Outside temps can play a role on what happens to the air inside. Mine will also do that occasionally (pop from negative air pressure).

Top Bottom