Trimbag

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

So, for those who don't know me, I have primary progressive multiple sclerosis and I'm in fairly advanced stages. I do manage to keep a small grow going from my wheelchair in spite of some challenges though.
For quite a while now it's been getting more and more difficult for me to do my trimming, the biggest problem being the progressive loss of ability to make my left arm/hand do what I want it/them to do. More recently it's gotten to the point where I just can't do it anymore, something as simple as holding a bud in my hand and turning it so I can trim it is now too much for me to handle. Not to mention, I'm so weak everywhere that it doesn't take long for my right hand to have trouble working the scissors anyway.
All of this was already a problem before I had some issues and didn't have anything flowering for 2-3 months, (normally I always have something going), so I was really worried about what I was going to do when it came time that I needed to do some trimming.
I already knew about the Trimbag but, it wasn't until I encountered them on IG that it occurred to me to reach out to them. As a rule, I'm really not one for asking for help but, being in my condition, it's something I've had to learn to do...more often than I'd care to...
Anyway...
After some messages on IG, I ended up getting in contact with the manager at Trimbag and after explaining my situation I was very happy to find that they were more than happy to help me out and sent me one absolutely free of charge. Some very good people over there.
I have used it a couple times now and I have been very satisfied with the results. Although, it seems like it might work better if it had a little more in it and it's not exactly easy to put it through the motions in my condition but, it gets the job done for me without all the struggle with my hands and I'm very grateful for their help. They even threw in a t-shirt for me!
If you've been considering getting one, I think it's definitely worth checking out.
Trimbag

My first run with it. Papa Indica #1 (Named after me by a friend.)
Pi trimmed

Headmaster Diesel (Second run)
Hd trimmed

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

So, for those who don't know me, I have primary progressive multiple sclerosis and I'm in fairly advanced stages. I do manage to keep a small grow going from my wheelchair in spite of some challenges though.
For quite a while now it's been getting more and more difficult for me to do my trimming, the biggest problem being the progressive loss of ability to make my left arm/hand do what I want it/them to do. More recently it's gotten to the point where I just can't do it anymore, something as simple as holding a bud in my hand and turning it so I can trim it is now too much for me to handle. Not to mention, I'm so weak everywhere that it doesn't take long for my right hand to have trouble working the scissors anyway.
All of this was already a problem before I had some issues and didn't have anything flowering for 2-3 months, (normally I always have something going), so I was really worried about what I was going to do when it came time that I needed to do some trimming.
I already knew about the Trimbag but, it wasn't until I encountered them on IG that it occurred to me to reach out to them. As a rule, I'm really not one for asking for help but, being in my condition, it's something I've had to learn to do...more often than I'd care to...
Anyway...
After some messages on IG, I ended up getting in contact with the manager at Trimbag and after explaining my situation I was very happy to find that they were more than happy to help me out and sent me one absolutely free of charge. Some very good people over there.
I have used it a couple times now and I have been very satisfied with the results. Although, it seems like it might work better if it had a little more in it and it's not exactly easy to put it through the motions in my condition but, it gets the job done for me without all the struggle with my hands and I'm very grateful for their help. They even threw in a t-shirt for me!
If you've been considering getting one, I think it's definitely worth checking out.
View attachment 847721

View attachment 847722

View attachment 847723
There ARE some good people of there. Congrats Pa! Burn one for me! I hope u feel better today!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Anyway...
View attachment 847721

View attachment 847722

View attachment 847723

Very nicely done! I was wondering how the Trimbag actually does..Thank You!

My Arthritic fingers were giving me trouble trimming and I had to purchase a bowl trimmer. I looked at the Trimbag, but was a bit put off bu the price, and what seemed to be a bunch of work..I only use the trimmer for lowers, but it saves me tons of work and time..not to mention my hands..Since this is al for me and mine, I don't worry much about the few trichs it knocks off my cooking/hash buds, and those are collected anyway in the bowl bottom.
I saw that Bay Hydro has begun selling a knock off bucket type trimbag, but have not heard anything about it.
Thanx for all the info!!

xavier7995

xavier7995

Glad they did well by you papa, end result looks pretty good. Been looking at some options as i friggin hate trimming...but i am coming to hate my poorly trimmed shaggy buds a bit more so...

Latest posts

Top Bottom