Trimming/drying/curing Tent?

• Thread starter FOURMOST
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FOURMOST

FOURMOST

Hello, I'm going to be starting my first grow soon and one of my biggest concerns is odor. So I'm thinking that as long as the plant remains in its tent during flowering while the carbon filter is running, the odor should pretty much be contained inside the tent so long as I'm not constantly opening the tent. When it comes time to harvest I'm worried about the smell being too strong and spreading through out the house. I figure I could set up a 4 X 8 grow tent and install a carbon filter and just move the plants (1-2 plants) to this 4 X 8 tent, chopping it down in there, trimming, drying and curing it inside the tent and then vacuum sealing the cured buds in foodsaver bags to keep it fresh. I figured I get a big enough tent for possibly two people to sit in and just have enough moving around space.

What do you guys think? Should this work? is it too much? Does anyone else do this?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

You won' like trimming/working in a small space. Carbon scrubbers are a must.
Id add another scrubber come trim time.

FOURMOST

FOURMOST

Yes I will definitely have a carbon filter exhausting the odor out of the tent. 4 x 8 seems big enough for me to be trimming in. I won't spend more than a couple of hours inside, I've worked in more uncomfortable situations.

Smerb

Smerb

That would be pretty stealthy, I have thought before to do this.
Here in my area smells don't matter, but it's a good ideal.

Smerb

Smerb

Hello, I'm going to be starting my first grow soon and one of my biggest concerns is odor. So I'm thinking that as long as the plant remains in its tent during flowering while the carbon filter is running, the odor should pretty much be contained inside the tent so long as I'm not constantly opening the tent. When it comes time to harvest I'm worried about the smell being too strong and spreading through out the house. I figure I could set up a 4 X 8 grow tent and install a carbon filter and just move the plants (1-2 plants) to this 4 X 8 tent, chopping it down in there, trimming, drying and curing it inside the tent and then vacuum sealing the cured buds in foodsaver bags to keep it fresh. I figured I get a big enough tent for possibly two people to sit in and just have enough moving around space.

What do you guys think? Should this work? is it too much? Does anyone else do this?
You can turn it into your smoke chamber while growing. Then cleanup for harvest and trim.

Latest posts

Top Bottom