Trinity California Outdoor/deps 2018

• Thread starter redlife215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redlife215

Like i explained before i have grows in high volume grow areas and russets run wild lut here so yes i spray that shit in veg up until end of july as a preventative cus last year i lost alot of money by not preventative spraying and waiting till they hit me. I was passing on info of tried and true solutions for farmers with the problem then u come and act like ur so high and mighty when u are a mini grower hating and talking blut shot u cant comprehend

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Keep spraying. Not going to be fun or easy for you in the new Cali market. Good luck. I'm not a small grower, like you keep presuming. I have never shown my full layout so I don't know what pics your talking about. Tier 2 indoor rec grow, but I'm not here to flex like you. I know where the door is.

R

redlife215

Lol well i dont i tend to be alart of the new weed market cus im not a sucker or a dummy that thinks that will last when it vecomes fed legal u think ur lil tier 2 bullshit u grow will sell wen the feds legalize? Get real i am smart enough to get my bread while its here and get out after this or next season. I have money invested dummy dont need this shit after this year ill be good to chill and let my money make me money. Have fun pissing ur money away to jeep trying to comply while the big corporste grows blow all small farmers away. Ive seen pics of ur lil room my man even kf u have a bunch of lil rooms ur shot looked low quality. I am not positive but ur grow setup was def not the most cost effecient quality priducing way possible so leads me to believe u dont really make a living doing this but thats jus a guess. If yr so vad ass shoe ur grow or shut the fuck up

R

redlife215

I dont do this for self gratification i do this cus wen i was a kid i used to love seeing big grows and talkong to cool growers. Since both are at an all time low on these forums i figure id post my shit to hopefully make somebody smile and want to go big. U guys are here to troll and tall shot why are u on my thread if u think im such a loser? Stop hating please its not very flattering ur naking urself look stupid. If u did ur research ud understand that pesticides can be properly used and not taint the finoshed product but i know facts arent ur guys strong suit

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Pathetic spelling and grammer per the usual. Jesus, if I could read nails on a chalk board, it would be one of your poorly composed posts. I will be just fine boo. You don't need to worry about me. I wonder what other unregulated industry you will poison next. Hey maybe get into pharmaceuticals. Suiting.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Pathetic spelling and grammer per the usual. Jesus, if I could read nails on a chalk board, it would be one of your poorly composed posts. I will be just fine boo. You don't need to worry about me. I wonder what other unregulated industry you will poison next. Hey maybe get into pharmaceuticals. Suiting.
Bro, I’ve tried. It’s like walking literally into a brick wall. There’s no other explanation for it. And you’ll need 10 hands on that chalkboard, there’s no recovery. It’s fine he’s got me blocked. Please no responses from what I just said.

R

redlife215

Lol like i said my weed tests clean and if u dont believe me u can do research to see whats good with half life in pesticides. Also there is proof that shows they use these things in food we eat everyday. I deal with facts not fear mongering bullshit. If u dont like my spelling get out my thread. U know what it is already my man ur lame and i have pics to back my shit up u got ur qords and ur excuses lol i dont show my whole grow bullshit lol u sound stupid.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Capture 2018 05 04 16 12 20

R

redlife215

After all the pics i show and all the bullshit u tall and u wanna request pics from me lol ok ill post lab results when i get my new batch tested a d try to dig up my old tests. Only thing my shot tested hot for was myclbutinol which is eagle 20 active ingredient buts that jus cus my soil last year came from an area thay has alot of wine grapes being grown and sprayed. I mever used eavle 20 or any fungicide on my grows stop being haters dont be mad cus u cant go big like ido

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Can't wait. No surprise with the myclo. I would like to see your oil tested for pesticides, since hydrocarbon extraction concentrates pesticides much more than cannabinoids. That should show what is being used.

R

redlife215

I got that on deck fag i cant find my flower test but here is the distillate. And like i said no need for me to use fungicides never had pm on my fullterms trinity is dry and we dont have that issue it was hot cus of the soil and if u did research ud see many people have the same issue as we live near wineries that spray mycobutinol from airplanes. But this should give u an idea that my shit is clean of pesticide and should also be proof that i get my shot tested. Any other hate u wanna try to throw at me faggot?
Screenshot 20180703 193350 Messages

R

redlife215

Find it funny u have so much hate but then i look at yr posts and see ur probably pretty broke sorry buddy i know it sucks seeing other people getting money. I also used it as inspiration but u must jus prefer to hate. U west coasters love to hate and talk shit i really do feel sorry for u buddy. When i get into my warehluse grow this fall ill show u how to do indoor too buddy u can learn how to actually make money

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Cant we all just play in the same sand box fellas. You all sound like some grade schoolers slinging insults. If someone says something you don't like or harasses you use the ignore button. If you engage your showing all of us you want to keep the drama going. Kiss and make up or ill lock the thread down. please don't take this to that level. Smoke some and have a good Friday. peace

R

redlife215

All i wanna do is update my thread and tall blut growing weed withlut lil faggots trying to tell me my pics are fake or im a poison pusher lol how can i have a good growthread with trolls. They are really the definition of trolls and i am not understanding how u arent banning them pussies

123grow

They look good, nice healthy plants! All the long hours, sweat and hard work pays off. Not just anybody can do it!! ~Julie

123grow

Because you like to spray with avid and forbid4f because your a poison pusher. Eagle 20 I presume as well. I'm not a victim, I would love to see you talk as much shit as you do in person and then we will talk about who is a keyboard warrior. Truth of the matter, if you have all these hoop houses and hundreds of pounds to produce, how do you have so much time to talk out of the side of your neck? People in "your position" never have as much time as you do talk shit.
GET THE HELL OVER IT WITH YOUR POISON PUSHER BS!! Your not Mr. know it all. You use what you want to use and everybody else will use what they want to use. It's what ever works best for you that counts when getting the job done. And you seem to have quite a bit of time on your hands too talkn shit. ~ I bet your finger nails look a lot cleaner than mine. lmao ~Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom