Trinity California Outdoor/deps 2018

• Thread starter redlife215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

123grow

Pathetic spelling and grammer per the usual. Jesus, if I could read nails on a chalk board, it would be one of your poorly composed posts. I will be just fine boo. You don't need to worry about me. I wonder what other unregulated industry you will poison next. Hey maybe get into pharmaceuticals. Suiting.
GROW UP!! Sounds like your jealous .. Lets see what your little girls look like, you obviously have all kinds of time to show and tell. ~ Julie

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Cant we all just play in the same sand box fellas. You all sound like some grade schoolers slinging insults. If someone says something you don't like or harasses you use the ignore button. If you engage your showing all of us you want to keep the drama going. Kiss and make up or ill lock the thread down. please don't take this to that level. Smoke some and have a good Friday. peace
No

123grow

Keep spraying. Not going to be fun or easy for you in the new Cali market. Good luck. I'm not a small grower, like you keep presuming. I have never shown my full layout so I don't know what pics your talking about. Tier 2 indoor rec grow, but I'm not here to flex like you. I know where the door is.
So bring it.. lets see what you got! DON'T LET THAT DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS ON YOUR WAY OUT. lol ~Julie

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Can’t we all just get a long?
8F702A75 52ED 40F9 9767 2DD4F83C6E70

R

redlife215

Funny how when all the clowns are here running their mouths nobody says shit then i get a real farmer with a rwal grow @123grow and u wanna tall perma banning lol where where u when those guys were out here squading up to troll me? Now ur lil buddies get put in their place and u wanna talk bout banning lol why not ban them? They follow me to my thread to run their mouths like lil girls. This site needs to teach the mods how to do their job and not play favorites or jus ban everybody fuck it and keep thos site filled with 2 lighters and 6 pkant grows

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Funny how when all the clowns are here running their mouths nobody says shit then i get a real farmer with a rwal grow @123grow and u wanna tall perma banning lol where where u when those guys were out here squading up to troll me? Now ur lil buddies get put in their place and u wanna talk bout banning lol why not ban them? They follow me to my thread to run their mouths like lil girls. This site needs to teach the mods how to do their job and not play favorites or jus ban everybody fuck it and keep thos site filled with 2 lighters and 6 pkant grows
Are you kidding me? Haha You ruined 1diesels thread then you want to complain about people doing it to you? GTFO pal

ItalWinston

ItalWinston

Growing Cannabis is all about Peace, Love, and Harmony. Doesn't matter if you're growing one plant or many.
No need to throw juvenile insults about "my grow is bigger than your grow". Sounds like someone has anatomy insecurity.
My main concern here, people come to this site to learn, and some of you have a much too casual, "whatever it takes" attitude about poisoning your crop and ultimately consumers.
After reading the boasting and insults, greed and profanity, it's no wonder some of screw yourselves with bad Karma, which comes back to haunt you in the form of devastating crop pests.

Happy growing, happy fourth, and God Bless America

IW

sixstring

sixstring

Because the mods had already been in here and warned everbody,then your lil buddy showed up to start it back up.so that's my fucking warning and I really think you are most of the problems around this site right now.i had been trying to keep out of your thread and give you some leeway but I won't ignore all this crap forever.quit acting like you're important to the site because you have a big grow lol.i can see all the shit you delete and if you continue calling people fag,ect I will have no problem banning you and deleting all your content. @heisenbubble has asked several times to tone it down,so please do that.
Thanks,and have a great day :)

R

redlife215

Ban me then u huus sound like faggots trying to guess my indecurities and shit lol I don't care how many plants people grow or if my grow is bigger than theirs but it's funny how it's always the people with micro grows I want to come in and talk about what they think is the right way in the wrong way to do things when they've never grown on a large scale that is why I bring up plant numbers in room sizes not because I think I'm cool because I grow a lot of weed for you guys to come out here and act like I'm a f****** problem is funny to me because none of you guys bring any type of knowledge in this form all that you guys do is f****** troll around and talk s*** I didn't ruin one diesels thread I tried to give them constructive criticism and he wanted to talk s*** and send me private messages talkingshit so you can be as little cheerleader if you want to because you guys are a bunch of bags to me so bad me I could give a f***

R

redlife215

You guys act like a bunch of b****** that's why you guys talk about your whole life on this form all that I come here to do is talk about growing weed you guys make friends about whatever Corniche it is going on in your life or whatever corny political views you have like f*** out of here you bunch of little baby you f****** little girls you think I give a f*** if you ban me out of this corny ass f****** thread I was trying to do what other formers did in the past and pose big grows but if you'd prefer to look at these little closet grows and he's back yard pros of one diesels of trash as weed then that's fine to me you think I care van me my man oh my f****** God I'm so scared and so depressed that I won't be able to share my big f****** grow pics with you bunch of f****** f*****

R

redlife215

See thats the type of corny shit i have never even seen on a weed forum. Never in my life have i seen so many little girls running around trying to point out grammer and spelling flaws lol how pathetic. Ill ban myself this site sucks anyway.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ban me then u huus sound like faggots trying to guess my indecurities and shit lol I don't care how many plants people grow or if my grow is bigger than theirs but it's funny how it's always the people with micro grows I want to come in and talk about what they think is the right way in the wrong way to do things when they've never grown on a large scale that is why I bring up plant numbers in room sizes not because I think I'm cool because I grow a lot of weed for you guys to come out here and act like I'm a f****** problem is funny to me because none of you guys bring any type of knowledge in this form all that you guys do is f****** troll around and talk s*** I didn't ruin one diesels thread I tried to give them constructive criticism and he wanted to talk s*** and send me private messages talkingshit so you can be as little cheerleader if you want to because you guys are a bunch of bags to me so bad me I could give a f***
You guys act like a bunch of b****** that's why you guys talk about your whole life on this form all that I come here to do is talk about growing weed you guys make friends about whatever Corniche it is going on in your life or whatever corny political views you have like f*** out of here you bunch of little baby you f****** little girls you think I give a f*** if you ban me out of this corny ass f****** thread I was trying to do what other formers did in the past and pose big grows but if you'd prefer to look at these little closet grows and he's back yard pros of one diesels of trash as weed then that's fine to me you think I care van me my man oh my f****** God I'm so scared and so depressed that I won't be able to share my big f****** grow pics with you bunch of f****** f*****
Hay man, is that really necessary. Dude, you got some serious issues. You need to seriously chill out. Why don’t you hop over to rollitup, they’ll can your ass there to. I seriously tried to get along with this guy, but to no avail. He needs anger management counseling, seriously bad.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Damn wheres the love at bros? We're growing cannabis keepin peace not starting wars and creating rivals.
I agree 100%. This is a holiday let’s be marry and smoke some joints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom