True Blueberry

• Thread starter queso
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Joker

The Joker

DJ Short lost the parents to his blueberry in 2000 ( according to his old posts) a lot of what we expect from blueberry is from that original stock ( you can buy f2's of the originals from Joey Weed for 50 bucks).

The original was sativa,high yielding, easy to grow, great taste etc. I have both...want to pop some more "New Blueberry ( not true) "to compare. I may get more beans from Joey to make "f2's'.

What was the yield like on the True Blueberry? Did it have that sweet taste and flowery smell?

S

silverback

I'd love to grow blueberry, but I cant afford Djs and Ive heard Dp's is full of twisties and mutants, so what can we do.

Maybe joey? thanks for the tip

S

Sporulater

I was thinking about some of the auto blueberry strains out there.

D

Down South Sage

hallo, i grew these plants outdoors and had 6 females from 9 seeds of dj short true blueberry package i bought in the spring time. i am searching my camera for more photos, these girls very easy to grow, smell is strong berrys. very strong buzz, kind that makes me hungry:D

those look bad ass!What kind of smoke do they make?

A

Alekiboy

Mmm Blueberry is soo tasty....
Curious to hear some more reports on the final product!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey guys, I've got the new batch of blueberry runing right now. The germ rate was 8/10, and I'm about 3 weeks into veg. Growing extremely similar to the original. I'm growing a strain called bluehaze back to blue from my good friend ROC once again, and it uses the original bb from DJ, so far, you can see the similarities, if I didnt know the difference I'd say its the same thing. This is Dj after all, if anyones gonna get it damned close, its him. I know its not the True BB i just talked about, but I know your interested my man.

M

Matttzzzzz

Hi guys, I new to growing and i love the blueberry strain i was thinking of ordering some seeds from hempdepot.ca. Is this a good seed company (reliable???)

K

Kalcu

I'd love to grow blueberry, but I cant afford Djs and Ive heard Dp's is full of twisties and mutants, so what can we do.

Maybe joey? thanks for the tip

Well, not really full of but they do come around. There are tons of BB crosses, just not very many BB indica crosses. I think the genetics have been spread around so much that they aren't really lost. I wouldn't mind playing around with BB to create indica dominate, I mean really dominate strains. Even the hybrids are just F1's so they are not at all that indica. I am really surprised that nobody has created a Hindu-Kush x Blueberry in seed form that is very indica. Or a really good Blueberry x Afghani that is IBL'd just right.

I have heard of a clone only Hindu-kush x Blueberry and I think something out there of an afghan x BB....but not sure about the last one. Seems there are not as many Indica lovers anymore, something exotic about the sativas;hard to master mostly.

Edit: well there are INdica lovers, just seems like a lot of talk goes on about sativas. Yet the Afghani, Pakistani, and Kush plants get some well deserved talk. Just I dunno, something seems to be missing in this field somewhere........maybe me chucking pollen around, strategic impregnation's.

On a side note: I think Grape Kush pollen on an Urkle or other grape strain would get some good reports.:flower

T

T1420

I had a shishkeberry strain in the late 90's that I got some blueberry offsprings off of. They were so sickly sweet it almost had a nausious effect. EXTREMELY potent.:fixed:

S

Soilnature

DJ Short lost the parents to his blueberry in 2000 ( according to his old posts) a lot of what we expect from blueberry is from that original stock ( you can buy f2's of the originals from Joey Weed for 50 bucks).

The original was sativa,high yielding, easy to grow, great taste etc. I have both...want to pop some more "New Blueberry ( not true) "to compare. I may get more beans from Joey to make "f2's'.

What was the yield like on the True Blueberry? Did it have that sweet taste and flowery smell?
Hello

Shalum,
Im new to the forum. I have been searching endlessly for True Blueberry. If any one has any info on were I can get a hold of any DJ Short genetics please lmk.
Greatly appreciate it. Shalum,

Monster762

Monster762

Hello

Shalum,
Im new to the forum. I have been searching endlessly for True Blueberry. If any one has any info on were I can get a hold of any DJ Short genetics please lmk.
Greatly appreciate it. Shalum,
Old world genetics or second generation genetics. Old world has original blueberry. Supposedly. It is dj shorts. Second gen genetics is dj short son I think.

Top Bottom