Truth Serum

• Thread starter blazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

I swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth! Catching up on threads here.Really nice job man she looks beautiful and I'm a fan of anything that has that hashy taste. :)

blazer

blazer

I swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth! Catching up on threads here.Really nice job man she looks beautiful and I'm a fan of anything that has that hashy taste. :)
thanks @DismalDude got one pheno with OG Dominant taste the other Pheno has that hash taste, great Medz Pisces did a great job on these!

H

happy b

Snagged a pack of these buggers @blazer thanks to you confirming theyr well worth a run.ordered the blush aswell.if you pop yours anytime soon let me know.got a couple of valley dawg goin in veg atm.
your thruth serums lookin shit hot.
and @Tnelz im not suprised to learn you have truth serum too.how alike our thinking process seems to be when it comes to selecting strains.thats a good few times its happened.as iv said before "great minds think alike"

blazer

blazer

Sweet @happy b hope they turn out dank for you bro good vibes, curious how those valley dawgs do for you should be flavor packed with some kick.
@Tnelz how did the Truth Serum turn out for you?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Sweet @happy b hope they turn out dank for you bro good vibes, curious how those valley dawgs do for you should be flavor packed with some kick.
@Tnelz how did the Truth Serum turn out for you?
Hey blazer these valley dawgs are goin great!i had seen reports of herms but this one is going great.
iv never actually had any of the parents or anything with them in it so i cant be sure but from the pics iv saw and descriptions for them both id say its an sfv structure and nugs with a chemmy og smell.nugs are solid but of course fairly small and i flowered it out small.the cuts didnt root unfortunately as i was havin some kloner problems.i,ll leave on a wee bit o bud and some leaves and put it back in veg and once its dried and cured i,ll be able to see if its worth regenerating.
20160229 130919
20160227 011633
20160229 130905
my truthserum looks totally different to tnelz.mines is really stretch and the stems are really rubbery.deffo gonna need support in bloom.looks to be true og dom.or maybe sour deisel dom possibly.
the blush looks to be pure kush dom as its really stocky with wide dark green leaves.looking forward to em all and getting the rest going.

A

A-Roe

Could all the herm reports that surrounded the SoCal Master Kush drop be giving way for novice growers to blame the genetics and not their environment. I mean shit some of my shit herms too but its not do to the genetics because any grower knows anytime working with Fems from herm prone plants needs to keep his environment in check, hot spots for one is the main cause of anything that herms in my room, I got great ventilation but when it heats up outside he only thing I can do is cut off a light and Im not doing that so I accept all consequences that follow, My 5footer6 is a great example I have two going in the room one is in the hottest spot in the room in the overlap of 2 1K and the hood on one is 3 inches above the top of the plant, that one threw nanners but the other one in the compelete opposite spot is perfect.

blazer

blazer

Hey blazer these valley dawgs are goin great!i had seen reports of herms but this one is going great.
iv never actually had any of the parents or anything with them in it so i cant be sure but from the pics iv saw and descriptions for them both id say its an sfv structure and nugs with a chemmy og smell.nugs are solid but of course fairly small and i flowered it out small.the cuts didnt root unfortunately as i was havin some kloner problems.i,ll leave on a wee bit o bud and some leaves and put it back in veg and once its dried and cured i,ll be able to see if its worth regenerating.View attachment 577449 View attachment 577450 View attachment 577451my truthserum looks totally different to tnelz.mines is really stretch and the stems are really rubbery.deffo gonna need support in bloom.looks to be true og dom.or maybe sour deisel dom possibly.
the blush looks to be pure kush dom as its really stocky with wide dark green leaves.looking forward to em all and getting the rest going.
Sweet looking good @Mr Bee can't wait to hear how they smoke and pics of the others,keep the dankness coming!
Could all the herm reports that surrounded the SoCal Master Kush drop be giving way for novice growers to blame the genetics and not their environment. I mean shit some of my shit herms too but its not do to the genetics because any grower knows anytime working with Fems from herm prone plants needs to keep his environment in check, hot spots for one is the main cause of anything that herms in my room, I got great ventilation but when it heats up outside he only thing I can do is cut off a light and Im not doing that so I accept all consequences that follow, My 5footer6 is a great example I have two going in the room one is in the hottest spot in the room in the overlap of 2 1K and the hood on one is 3 inches above the top of the plant, that one threw nanners but the other one in the compelete opposite spot is perfect.
My environment is purdy solid as far as the MK-91's are concerned not sure the reason they threw nanners but all pheno's threw em some didn't see till trim time some pheno's had more beans then other seemed like my Chemdog 91 leaner threw the most nanners and had most seed my MK leaner had very little beanage, really liked the smoke a lot, but my Rom Haze had zero Nanners as with several other femms,My bro grew out my MK-91 cuts and they all nannered for him also, really liked the cross so would be happy to hear of run with out, been sitting on my MK s1's because of it!

A

A-Roe

Sweet looking good @Mr Bee can't wait to hear how they smoke and pics of the others,keep the dankness coming!

My environment is purdy solid as far as the MK-91's are concerned not sure the reason they threw nanners but all pheno's threw em some didn't see till trim time some pheno's had more beans then other seemed like my Chemdog 91 leaner threw the most nanners and had most seed my MK leaner had very little beanage, really liked the smoke a lot, but my Rom Haze had zero Nanners as with several other femms,My bro grew out my MK-91 cuts and they all nannered for him also, really liked the cross so would be happy to hear of run with out, been sitting on my MK s1's because of it!
i found one like how you where talking a bout hiding the nanners, but she was under direct

A

A-Roe

If you did do the S1's you could do them in solo cups or half gal just not To waiste space time and money

blazer

blazer

If you did do the S1's you could do them in solo cups or half gal just not To waiste space time and money
Wish I had the opportunity to see what they would do outdoors but just not possible at the moment!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Flipped my TS a couple o weeks ago and damn this pheno is a tall lanky one.alot of space between nodes.branches are pretty flimsy.theres not really any bud on there yet as its just doing its stretches and forming the wee nugs atm but even if theyr not mega heavy i expect theyl need good support.
i was hoping for a deathstar leaner but i only know the sensi star out the parentage not the sour deisel or true og so cant say for sure which way it leans but i reckon its probably a true og leaner.
any of u guys know what the ecsd or true og structure is like?
i,ll get some pics up soon.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hey @blazer.heres a wee snap of my true og dom truth serum at 7 weeks.not the best yeilder but rank rotten to smell.very much like a pine scented cleaning product

Top Bottom