Trying To Figure Out What’s Causing My Yellowing/browning In Veg??

• Thread starter PocketGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PocketGrower

Pics included. Easy as I can say. Week 7 veg and these girls are having yellow/brown spots turn up rather quickly as the days go on.

I’m flipping them in 2 days and want them healthy!!! Help!!

Could this be caused from lights being too close and or underwatering or does it look like root issues?

Trying to figure out whats causing my yellowingbrowning in veg
Trying to figure out whats causing my yellowingbrowning in veg 2
Trying to figure out whats causing my yellowingbrowning in veg 3
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It' only on a couple leaves here and there?
Yes- don' worry about it
No- I notice some light shade green on the fans. Maybe feed a bit more.

xeamonk

xeamonk

what medium are you using? my tactic so far is nematodes, bti, sticky traps, and soil/root barriers. we got a whole thread going on it here: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/fungus-gnats.91171/page-6

but first try to figure out if in fact it IS gnats doing the harm. i said it right off because those pics look exactly how my plants have been looking lately and im dead sure its gnats. i cant say why gnats killing the roots does this but i have seen it a few times

if its gnats id get a ton of (20 million) nematodes, two different species if you can and id also bring in the soil mite h.miles all these bugs will wipe out the gnat population and leave no trace, combined with good IPM, you should be able to bloom on time

xeamonk

xeamonk

ahh yes we are IN the coco section, my bad.

while im here recommending h. miles, does anyone know if they will stay in DTW coco pots?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Pics included. Easy as I can say. Week 7 veg and these girls are having yellow/brown spots turn up rather quickly as the days go on.

I’m flipping them in 2 days and want them healthy!!! Help!!

Could this be caused from lights being too close and or underwatering or does it look like root issues?
what nutrients are you using at what concentration
what is you nutrient ph and how many times a day are you feeding them
how big is the pot you are using

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Nat nix
I tried that stuff before. You MUST! Keep it temprature controlled if the product is useless. Read the bottle for the very thin temp margin. It did not work for me at all. Bti works good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom