Tutankhamon & Anestesia

• Thread starter illdasykmindid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

Whatup fellow thc farmers. I am currently growing 2 plants. It was 3 but the bagseed turned out to be a male. I am growing in 100% coco with 3tbsp of EWC and 3tbsp of Happy Frog All Purpose 5-5-5. These plants were started around 7/1/11 from seed. About 2 weeks ago I have started to feed them Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom Soil/Coco. They are now being fed 15ml/g of Botanicare and 1ml/g of Cal-Mag. The plants were started under a 126W Hydrogrow LED unit and they are currently under a 400W HPS unit.

Now that everyone is up to speed enjoy the pics. I will be updating weekly. :banana1sv6:

Tutankhamon  anestesia
Tutankhamon  anestesia 2
Tutankhamon  anestesia 3
Tutankhamon  anestesia 4
johnursery

johnursery

ive been wanting to see an anestesia grow, looked to me like it might make a good anti-insomnia strain so i got some but been sitting on them, they look nice and healthy but which ones which?

illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

ive been wanting to see an anestesia grow, looked to me like it might make a good anti-insomnia strain so i got some but been sitting on them, they look nice and healthy but which ones which?

Thanks for stopping by. Yeah I didn't put which plants are which sorry bout that. In the last pic the Anastasia is the one on the left. I will take another picture tonight and verify which plant is which. :passingjoint:

I had only 2 beans left because a cat pissed in my stored coco and it destroyed 10 seeds before I noticed. :sign0065: Damn stray got loose in my basement. So this grow was my last resort but I'm excited none the less. It seems like a very hardy plant and has responded well to training- FIM'd, Topped, supercropped, and LST'd :pimp:

illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

Update:
These plants are starting to get big. I started to feed 20ml/g of Botanicare and they will be flushed on Friday for maintenance purposes only. I also cleared out some of the small crap underneath the Anastasia. The Tutankhamon is going to get the same treatment on Friday.
Pic 1: Anastasia
Pic 2: King Tut
Pic 3: King Tut Canopy
:cool0041:

IMG 3446
IMG 3447
IMG 3448
illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

UPDATE:
The ladies are doing great and they are being watered daily w/20ml of Botanicare and every 3rd day they get 2ml of Cal-Mag. They are about 1.5 weeks into flowering and starting monday they will get a 5ml boost of Botanicare to bring it to 25ml/g and that will be applied for 2 weeks.

Pic 1: Group Shot HPS On
Pic 2: King Tut Cola
Pic 3: King tut canopy
Pic 4: Anestesia is on the left
Pic 5: Anestesia Cola
:banana1sv6:

IMG 3467
IMG 3469
IMG 3468
IMG 3471
IMG 3473
illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

UPDATE:
Oh yeah! Plants are gettin big yeah! I decided to continue feeding 20ml/g of Botanicare and every 4th day it gets 2ml/g of Cal-Mag. We are at day 25 of flowering so we are almost half way there. Enjoy the pics.

Pic 1: Tut Cola
Pic 2: King Tut
Pic 3: Anestesia
Pic 4: Anestesia Canopy
Pic 5: Anestesia Cola
:icon_animal26:

IMG 3476
IMG 3475
IMG 3478
IMG 3479
IMG 3480
SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

I got those seeds, an I'll be watching.
Heard good stuff about pyramid seed Co.....

illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

UPDATE:
I'm 34 days into flowering and things are really starting to take shape. I have been keeping to the same schedule on feeding which is 20ml/g of the Botanicare. I have stopped giving cal-mag and I have started giving it Molasses every other day. I will be doing a flush tomorrow and will start giving the plants 25ml/g of Botanicare probably for a week then begin to step the dosage down.

If anyone sees any opportunity to improve my yield I'm all ears. I am tight on money so buying anything is out of the question. Environmental suggestions only, please.:cool0041:
Enjoy the pics.

Pic 1: HPS on group shot
Pic 2: King tut cola
Pic 3: King tut cola
Pic 4: Anestesia Cola
Pic 5: Tut Canopy
Pic 6: Anestesia Canopy

IMG 3482
IMG 3483
IMG 3484
IMG 3485
IMG 3486
IMG 3489
illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

UPDATE:::
40 days in to flowering and they were flushed 2 days ago. I am stepping down the Botanicare to 15ml/g and 2tbsp of Molasses every other day. It looked like I was getting bit of a deficiency or a nute burn I'm not 100% sure which. Whatever the case may be the plants responded well to the flush and the plants are shooting pistils everywhere. The Anestesia seems like it may go 65 to 70 and the Tut is likely to go 55 to 60.
Enjoy the pics.
Pic1: HPS Light on shot Tut on left Anestesia on right
Pic2: Tut Cola
Pic3: Tut Cola
Pic4: Group Shot
Pic5: Anestesia Cola
Pic6: Anestesia Canopy
:pimp:

IMG 3494
IMG 3495
IMG 3496
IMG 3500
IMG 3501
IMG 3502
illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

UPDATE:
Plump, plump, plump it up! 47 days of flowering and the Tut is starting to plump up nicely. Some of the Colas are being supported via a counterbalancing act with twist ties. The Tut is getting 10ml/g of Botanicare every other watering between the Botanicare it gets 2tbsp/g of Molasses.The feedings will stop on Monday and it will be flushed on Tuesday or Wednesday. The Anestesia is getting watered 15ml/g of Botanicare every watering. The Tuts trics are looking 80 cloudy and 20 clear. This plant will probably run the full 60 days. As for the Anestesia that plant will most likely run 70+. I haven't even check the trics on the Anestesia.
Any comments are welcome :hi
Enjoy the Pics :cool0041:

Pic1- Tut
Pic2- Anestesia
Pic3- Tut
Pic4- Tut Close
Pic5- Anestesia Close
Pic6-Group shot Tut on left Anestesia on right

IMG 3503
IMG 3505
IMG 3506
IMG 3507
IMG 3508
IMG 3510
SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Looking good grower!
I got a seed of Tut an Anestesia.
Now I can't wait to try em.
Hear really good stuff about Pyramid seed co.
Are they AK & WW x AK?

I got a 2 week old Osiris going now. ( Blk Dommina x NL)

illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

Looking good grower!
I got a seed of Tut an Anestesia.
Now I can't wait to try em.
Hear really good stuff about Pyramid seed co.
Are they AK & WW x AK?

I got a 2 week old Osiris going now. ( Blk Dommina x NL)

Thanks Scar! Not to sound like a know it all but I think the Anestesia is Blk Domina X NL and the Osiris is WW X AK. The Tut is an AK47 variety.

I can definetely say that these plants have been a great treat to grow. I wish I took clones.
:afroweed:

illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

UPDATE:
Day 55 of flowering. The window of harvest has finally arrived for King Tut. The trichs are 85 cloudy, 5 amber, and 10 clear. I will probably start harvest on Wednesday. The smell coming off this plant is a beautiful fruity scent. It smells good enough to eat.
The Anestesia probably has another 20 to 25 days from what I see. I could be wrong but it just has so many white hairs right now it feels like its never going to ripen. :sweating I also want to have like 30 amber so that it really knocks me out :icon_animal26:
Enjoy the pics

Pic1- King tut
Pic2- Anestesia
Pic3- Group Shot Tut on right
Pic4- Anestesia tops

IMG 3514
IMG 3516
IMG 3533
IMG 3517
illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

UPDATE:
Day 61 and I think 2 weeks will just about wrap up this Anestesia. One more dose of Botanicare, about 3 days of molasses waterings, and then she will be flushed.
The Tutankhamon is still being chopped up. That plant is a beast. I wish I removed more of the bottom. Popcorn bud sucks. No pics of tut because it looks too pathetic. I will photo it when it is all in the drying chamber. :pimp:
Enjoy the pics

IMG 3535
IMG 3536
IMG 3542
illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

Drying UPDATE:
Here are some pics of King tut either dry or drying. It will probably yield about 2.5 oz. I think I am going to need to buy a grow tent because I am loosing so many lumens with no reflective surfaces.
Pic1- Tut cola one day in drying chamber
Pic2- Same
Pic3- Drying chamber shot
Pic4- Curing tut nug

IMG 3544
IMG 3547
IMG 3548
IMG 3552
Top Bottom