Twister T6 Trimmer Price Drop

• Thread starter CreamCorn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CreamCorn

I have been considering buying a trimmer. Saw the twister T6 and it’s the perfect size for my needs. I dry trim and was wondering if anyone uses one. The only videos I have found are unboxing or stores promoting it. Haven’t really seen any growers reviewing it and showing it in action. Also searched forums and found very little information. I noticed they dropped the price from $4k to $3k, actually I think when it first came out it was $5k. Since their are not a lot of first hand experience and the price drop I am wondering if it doesn’t perform well and or the company scrubbing negative reviews (I have had a company contact me to remove an honest and fair review before).

Wondering what others opinion is on the twister T6. $3k to $4k is the price point I would like to be at, I currently hand trim dry, which we all know is good but would like to make life easier. Thanks

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I' a t4 user, and absolutely love it. If possible, find a used one locally for half price. I did. I now run harvests for growers. 100/hr, 5hr minimum. It' paid for in the 1st 4 jobs. Plus it saves me a shit load of time for my harvests.

madeinusa

madeinusa

So ive got a twister t6, whilst the thing works ok, with the right product. i really cant complain.

but! and heres the problem with kierton n Co.

1, different countries are having to pay twice the price for the same product.
2, when it comes to spare parts! either you cant get the parts from the stockist! or yet again youre paying 3 x the price...
3, if you try to order from the states, they will refuse to send you parts, so said stockist can inflate the price.

whilst i accept part of my gripe is a personal one, cause some of us are having the pee ripped out of us!

the main gripe is the fact!!!!
you cant get the bloody spares for it afterwards...!

so be careful what youre buying peeps!

Top Bottom