UberDawg and Motorbreath

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Was lucky enough to get in on this last drop from jimmay.... LUCK is right.

UberDawg #2 She's a BEAST! Check those fans. Check how she naturally branched...heavily on the sides...and like she was fimm'd up top.

I'll get some Motorbreath shots (2 phenos) up soon....as well as shots of the 2nd Uberdawg.....but wanted to show off this BIG girl ASAP.

Uberdawg and motorbreath
Uberdawg and motorbreath 2
Uberdawg and motorbreath 3

blazer

blazer

Hell yeah sky that uber dawg looking stout for sure missed out on these myself cant wait to see these beauties in bloom good luck bro will be peeping this one!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I considered these as well. Will have to live vicariously through you. Hope you find something nice sky. MWD

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
that is a beauty full plant sky:D..do you veg under a thousand watter?

sky high

sky high

I go from t-5's to a Digilux 600 MH, jim. These MB's are huge....and still in veg as I wait for roots on some clones. Might top these the same way as the Uber's 'cus I don't have the room for a couple 5' tall bushes right now. :D Or not.... and see WTF happens. I have no idea what the stretch on either of these will be.

Either way....they need to go into flower >soon< !

In order.... MB #1.....MB #2

IMG 0944 1980x2640
IMG 0945 1980x2640
IMG 0942 1980x2640
IMG 0943 1980x2640

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice and healthy Sky! Night and day from the PITA ;). Whats the lineage on the Uber Dawgs?

symbiote420

symbiote420

Looking healthy bro! So you're one of the peeps that grabbed my pack of Motorbreath huh? lol, good luck with the grow homie!

sky high

sky high

Sorry, sym! Looks like I'll have to make it up to you AND someone else later my friend....'cus I snagged 2 packs of each of the MB and UB.... After missing out on the Sour Pebs (both seeds and cuts)....I had to calm the genetics jones somehow..... and BAM.....there these were...:D

manic.....the UberDawg is Chemdog D x Chemdog 91 skva
Motorbreath is Chemdog D x SFV OG Kush

Hopin' for a real stinker from one or both of these...

kinda think I should top em Blazer. Gonna be insane otherwise....and I'll get a couple more cuts off of each by doing so....

Note to self: Scoop more Pisces Genetics fems

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Hell yeah those look great sky,i did some hollywood haze and holy smoke a couple runs back and kept it all for myself,jimmys shit is legit.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Plants are looking stellar man! I missed the drop and info, what's the Uberdawg consist of?

blazer

blazer

Looking hell of healthy sky all praying to the lite,these are looking sick bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom