UberDawg and Motorbreath

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tree king

so sky you bought 2 packs of motorbreath but have only germinated 2 seeds out of those right? one thing im tryin to figure out is how stable the strain is seed to seed but i could only find that out if someone grew out alot of seeds themselves

2DogWalker

Tree king Ibtheman has a thread where he ran twelve all together u can check it out if you look around...I grew one out and its pure sfv amazing ness

2dw

sky high

sky high

Yup tree...just did 2 to take a look. These 2 are only different in smell. Height/stretch/yield on both are appearing to run neck and neck. Both are monsters! I'll get some bud shots up soon. Still a good week or more on these from the looks of it.

T

tree king

thats great news sky thats what i wanted to hear and i cant wait to hear what you think of the smoke. 2dog im gonna hunt down Ibtheman's thread thanks

sky high

sky high

Took down the Uberdawgs today...71 days. My oh my....these are >Uber< fine.

The smell on #1 reminds me of the P Tahoe Alien OG ...but deeper/danker with a burnt smell backin it all up. Hard to say "smells like".... just smells like "fuck yeah"... :D

#2 is even harder to peg....but she is crazy smelling. Almost wanna say there's berries in there...not really getting a lemon/fuel thing from either really...and not overly "Chem"...which is fuckin nice. :D Definitely 2 different smells...both VERY nice.

Hangin in a cool/dry room.... Smoke report in a week to 10......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RESPECT, Jimmy. RESPECT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

ftwendy

ftwendy

The edge of my seat is occupied... puddle of drool forming beneath my chinny-chin-chin....

Congrats sky...enjoy the scissor hash! ftw

sky high

sky high

Motorbreath #1- Day 66. Yup...getting close! Might have a slight edge on the yield Dept. Has that dank lemon/fuel kinda thing going on, but has a sweet, yet burnt smell on the backside. Kinda like that burnt sugar/caramel smell. (SFV leaner?)

IMG 1180
IMG 1182
IMG 1183
IMG 1184
IMG 1185
IMG 1186

sky high

sky high

Motorbreath #2 - Also @ 66 days. Has that classic, sharp/pungent, lemon/fuel edge. Another BEAST. Yields on both plants will be nice. I'm sure I could have pushed them harder for more bulk but they are chunky bitches just the same. The smoke test tells all....but so far #1 may have a more interesting/complex smell going on of the two.
IMG 1177
IMG 1173
IMG 1174
IMG 1175
IMG 1176
IMG 1178

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Wow man, those things are going to yield FAT! You killed it with those gorgeous ladies.

2DogWalker

Woww brotha those plants truly received top notch care my man....impressed, flat ass impressed!!!!

All of them look great, thanks for sharing!

Digging it!
2dog

sky high

sky high

Thanks guys! It really wasn't anything I did.....:rolleyes::D

Had a chance to puff on the Uberdawgs. Here's the skinny on the 2 phenos I found.

Thought all along that #2 was gonna be THE one. Funny how smoking will change things, huh?

#1 - The first and most noticeable trait this pheno has is a skunky/funky smell. I brought in the first bud to sample and sat down and crushed it up to roll a joint. Mere seconds later, my wife, sitting all the way across the room....20 ft or so....says "WOW...that reeks all the way over here".... Yup. She isn't full-on RKS like weed in the 80's was....but the stank is there, for sure. She also has a slight burnt thing goin on.....along with all of the rest of the smells you'd associate with Dawg/Sour Deez/etc..etc.etc. type fare.

Smoke is fairly smoothe. Some of all of the above tastes comes through...along with a slight sour on the exhale.

#2 - At first I thought I got a berry smell from her....and I continued to hope/think that's where she was headed..... until I smoked her, that is. After the first toke I could feel a tightening in the back of my throat....and then the sour hit. Very sour from my exposures. Kinda freaked me out at first. Sour isn't really my gig,....so I'll have to check this out further.

The other apparent trait of this strain is the FROST. When you break a hug of either of these phenos up to roll a doobie you are left staring at a nice pile of trichs. Lotsa trichs. Would be an excellent hash maker...

Peeps who snagged these will be happy campers. I look forward to hearing what others find in their packs!

Motorbreaths have another 5 days to a week before they will be dry enough to sample and i can do a smoke report.....so hang tight.....I'll get there! >>>>Nug shots forthcoming<<<

Respect! Love the Fems, jimmy!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Wow Sky High! Great job on these! Motorbreath stacks up dont it! Gotta love that! I ca ant wait for that smoke report either! Peace.
Quest

Latest posts

Top Bottom