UberDawg and Motorbreath

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice fuggin pics bro! That is a super frosty bud man! Giving me an Uber Chubby.:eek:

sky high

sky high

The Motorbreaths offered very little trim and only a few small nugs of larf. If I said there was 2 oz's there total of fresh frozen I'd be generous in my estimate, for sure.

that's why I was super surprised when I ran it through the bags and started pullin'...

100 micron on left.... 76 micron center....and a 65 micron right. Basically a complete opposite of what I normally see. There are some FAT trichs on these Motorbreaths. :D

I really like the 100 micron when it comes out nice like this...(minus the green speck of leaf)

'xcuse me..... I feel a series of coughs coming on...

IMG 1200

kroonboon

kroonboon

beautiful plants man, major stacking on those branches! the dryed product on those ubers is frosty with sick color, very nice.

happy smoking and waiting for the motorbreath smoke report :)

O

ojd

looking killer sky high

you got them flushed real good, i love to see a plant like that

some nice buds on those motorbreath
jimmy knocked that stran right out of the park
some of the best weed ive ever smoked

the uberdawg looks and sounds great from your descriptions to

look forward to your motorbreath smoke repoort

peace

sky high

sky high

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : Sky High
Grower: Sky High
Strain : Motorbreath
Method Smoked : joint- elements papers

APPEARANCE

IMG 1214

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Wheel grease
Associated smells of bud : pungent lemon, "fuel"

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Deez/fuel/sour
Associated flavours : Dank

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 7
- cough factor? : Yes

BUZZ

Profile : 60% head, 40% body
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 8
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2
Use : Anytime
Munchies? : No
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues (x) grease/fuel

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic (x) - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

T

tree king

damn its only an 8 on potency? i was hoping it was gonna be some of the best weed you ever smoked from what ive been hearing about it. did you smoke both phenos?

sky high

sky high

A few things to add to close this thread out:

I had 2 phenos. The difference between them were yield and a slight difference in smell/taste.

Smoke report above is pheno #2..the larger yielder of the pair. 6z in 4g vs. 5z in 4g.

The smell on #1 is similar to #2 except there is a burnt/electrical fire smell in the mix on #1. This makes for more depth in the taste. Both are fine smokes but #1 may have the edge (for now..LOL).

Comin right outta the gate...only 2 seeds popped, this is definitely a selection that is gonna offer the grower serious dank (OK...FIRE) in every plant. For med peeps with low counts, offerings like this are a Godsend.

Please keep me in mind for future projects, jimmy! Much respect!

Can't wait to see what some of the other cats who popped these find in their packs!

sky high

sky high

LOL tree. Gotta take into account that I'm a 40+ year daily smoker and have smoked a lot of different weed over the years. Others with lower tolerances and less time on the lungs may state a different/higher rating. Dunno. It's rare I smoke something that really stands out in that regard or rates a 9 or 10. (been a long time, I must say)

But shit..."it's all good"..... know what I mean? Nobody will complain about these. Pretty sure of that.

T

tree king

i hear you sky. have you bought any seeds in the past 5-10 years where you rated the potency a 9 or higher on that strain? if so what strains were they? just wanna pick your brain a little knowing you've been smokin 40 years

sky high

sky high

I rate everything on a potency scale comparing it to the Wheelchair Crippler cut I grew for over 15 years, tree. Even with her...I'd only rate her a 9.5.....'cus I have to believe there's >always< something better >somewhere<. Even so...I NEVER tired of smoking that pot... and for a long time there (10+ years) it was all I did smoke

As far as seeds..I find more mediocrity than anything else in the offerings that are out there. Good...but not great. To put it plainly, I have never found a true..long term kinda plant in a seed run. Lotsa good stuff that may hang for a year or so, but nothing that stopped me from buying more seeds. LOL. I keep hoping I'll find a "keeper" via such means....but so far....it's kinda just something I do for added frustration and to take up grow room space. LOL.

You?

T

tree king

so motorbreath is the most potent strain from seed you've grown in the past 10 years? if you've found something better please let me know cause im on the hunt. have you ever smoked the Chemdog D clone only? if so how would you rate that clone on potency?

sky high

sky high

The MB is on par with the other "Chem" strains I have grown, tree....including the Chemdog D clone. I wasn't really expecting it to be more potent, I was hoping to find a more in-depth taste in the mix. What I'm finding after running quite a few Chem crosses is that the line overpowers most everything it touches and the variations in taste, while there, aren't huge.

As far as it being the most potent seed offering I've grown... I didn't say that. For me, again...it is on par with many of the SD/Chem/Kush lines...lines >I< personally feel are all related/similar overall....and therefore...about the same on potency overall.

Again...how high folks rate this weed on the "potency" scale...to me...is likely gonna depend on how many times they have gotten high before and how much exposure to other types weed the smoker has had. Some may say 7....some may say 10.

To-mato...To-mat-toe.....etc...etc...etc.

T

tree king

"To put it plainly, I have never found a true..long term kinda plant in a seed run"

so you dont consider the clone only Chemdog D a keeper? as long as its as potent as Chemdog D than im happy. you said that strains from seed didnt match up with the clone only's going around but at the same time your saying the potency is the same as Chemdog D so its just kind of contradicting what your saying im trying to understand it? if you say you dont consider the d a keeper than il understand. il be shocked but il understand lol

sky high

sky high

Lemme clear it up for ya from >my< perspective, tree.

MB is no better or no worse than the Chemdog D it originated from. It isn't any stronger from what I'm seeing, it just tastes more like Diesel fare than it does the Chemdog D cut IMO.

It's a good selection because you can pop it and get a dank Chem-fuel-type female pheno right out of the gate but I can't see how it would be a 10 or how it could be stronger than the Chemdog D cut it came from unless you think Chemdog D is a 10. Like I said before..that would all depend on how much weed you've smoked/experienced and for how long you've been smoking. Shit...I know folks who said they couldn't drive after smoking Chemdog D and it put them completely OUT but I can smoke it all damn day. Really nice with coffee in the AM. Different tokes...different folks.

FYI...I ran the Chemdog D clone for a couple of years. It's good smoke...but I was looking for more depth in the taste than it has (Chem is Chem is Chem)...so I started running Chemdog D crosses to see if anything it was crossed with would come through in the smoke and add an edge. Thus...the MB...Uberdawg...Stardawg and Lem Chem runs of the last 6 months/present. ALL are great smokes...and all 8 on my scale...but all very alike in many ways and I doubt any of them will remain in my garden in a year. (though I am making fems and S-1's out of the better phenos for future runs....maybe 10 years down the line when Chem is out of fare)

I got Chem buds comin out my ears right now........:wacky:

T

tree king

damn you got some high standards cause my boy who knows more about weed than anyone i know plus has been smokin for 20 years, he smokes Chemdog D all the time and he doesnt even have to smoke a whole joint to get ripped. his Chemdog D clone is his favorite one for potency and he'l never get rid of it. he has a very high tolerance and smokes weed all day. once again if theres any strains you know of with a high yield thats more potent than chem and og please let me know. even if its a popular clone only i might be able to get my hands on it. thanks for the info

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Thank you for the killer thread and honest report sky high. The fact that you say MB's potency is on par with the Chemdog D clone is a good thing, and what I like to hear! :)

sky high

sky high

There's some very nice smoke in here, Jimmy. I've really been enjoying the Uberdawg(s). #2 is a dead ringer for the "Ghost" cut.....but it actually yields well! Lemonesque/Chemmy-kinda funk and just frosty as Hell. Just about to take down a few Ubers and MB's...so I'll pop some more pics when I get into the thick of things.

C

chunkymunky

I look at this thread a lot. Great grow sky high.
Still growing any of your selections?

Latest posts

Top Bottom