System Water amount: 290g
CocoCal: 3ml per G
Veg A: 2.5ml per G
Veg B: 2.5ml per G
Week: 4 of 5 in Veg
Water Temp: 67
Co2: 1250ppm
Roots: Healthy/White
Lights are full spectrum set at 23% intensity was bleaching my ladies when I put any higher they start to twist.

I know they’re Mag Def
I am color spraying pure Mag concentrate at 3ml per g I am about to up it to 5ml also I use Primordial Solutions Sea Green and am planning to add Aloe Vera straight from the plant into this recipe.

They also get a Neem silica recipe every 3 days...

Any Knowledge shares would be gratefully appreciated

Uc rdwc 2
Uc rdwc 3
Uc rdwc 4
Uc rdwc 5
Uc rdwc 8
Uc rdwc 9
H

heisen

How long since you flipped into flower if you already have?Looks like phosphorous,Are you locking your PH into one slot or are you letting drift?

Q

QuantumAtlas

How long since you flipped into flower if you already have?Looks like phosphorous,Are you locking your PH into one slot or are you letting drift?
I am still in Veg broseph Week 4 I am doing a 5 week Veg. I keep my Ph Locked if it starts to drift I extract 30gallons from the system drop the ph of the 30 low enough to bring the entire system volume ph down.

Q

QuantumAtlas

I am still in Veg broseph Week 4 I am doing a 5 week Veg. I keep my Ph Locked if it starts to drift I extract 30gallons from the system drop the ph of the 30 low enough to bring the entire system volume ph down.
I like to keep my Ph in Veg between 5.9-6.0

H

heisen

Why not use a top off reservoir to drift your ph in which direction you need to go.extracting that much water from the system is also pulling nutrients back out.fresh nutes back in are more acidic.

H

heisen

Even if you just added a secondary res to your system if just straight RO and calmag only just to drift the PH.
This is the direction I'm going to add more than one top off res with a bigger epi bucket so I can just add calmag only to that top off res and PH the solution to control system PH so it drifts.
I do that now with only 1 top off res per system but I want to do 2 so I dont have to mix so much into one top off res.

stutter

stutter

have you checked the calibration on your PH meter?

my impression is its hungry, i would increase my A&B solutions rather than increasing the cococal.
your already using a high dose of cococal and my guess is the extra nitrogen in the cococal is masking the fact she is actually starving.

just my 2 cents

H

heisen

my impression is its hungry, i would increase my A&B solutions rather than increasing the cococal.
your already using a high dose of cococal and my guess is the extra nitrogen in the cococal is masking the fact she is actually starving.

just my 2 cents
I agree,looks hungry

Q

QuantumAtlas

Even if you just added a secondary res to your system if just straight RO and calmag only just to drift the PH.
This is the direction I'm going to add more than one top off res with a bigger epi bucket so I can just add calmag only to that top off res and PH the solution to control system PH so it drifts.
I do that now with only 1 top off res per system but I want to do 2 so I dont have to mix so much into one top off res.
Rgr I do have a Top off Res that’s filled and gravity feeds to the system. I also have an air disk inside the res. I just upped the Pom’s from 220 to 325ppm. My Top of Res Size is 275gallon tote tank then I have a 250gallon RO water Storage Tank

Q

QuantumAtlas

just my 2 cents

Q

QuantumAtlas

I truly appreciate your observations broseph!! I believe they’re Hungry this is my first time running Hydroponics let alone RDWC

I did calibrate my PH meter to answer earlier question

stutter

stutter

your pushing them pretty hard with co2 the whole deal so they would be feeding pretty hard, certainly a very respectable size for 4 weeks veg. its been a little while since i ran undercurrent and i seem to remember them not needing as high PPM feed but even 325ppm seems low to me for plants that size.

@heisenbubble is running undercurrent at the moment i believe so he probably has a better opinion that than me

H

heisen

your pushing them pretty hard with co2 the whole deal so they would be feeding pretty hard, certainly a very respectable size for 4 weeks veg. its been a little while since i ran undercurrent and i seem to remember them not needing as high PPM feed but even 325ppm seems low to me for plants that size.

@heisenbubble is running undercurrent at the moment i believe so he probably has a better opinion that than me
yeah 1200 Co2 and 300ppm res seems pretty low.either lower co2 or raise the res EC

Q

QuantumAtlas

yeah 1200 Co2 and 300ppm res seems pretty low.either lower co2 or raise the res EC
Yea bro I’m following Current Solutions High Yield feeding schedule and using the max recommended should I modify the schedule and increase my Veg A&B? Instead of turning down my Co2

H

heisen

Yea bro I’m following Current Solutions High Yield feeding schedule and using the max recommended should I modify the schedule and increase my Veg A&B? Instead of turning down my Co2
I have heard people say there solution is weaker than recommended.Like they want you to stay super low but i know people have problems especially during flower.Most guys run 4-500 PPM VEG,5-700 Flower.Especially with the fluence lights you have.I would definitly be higher PPM and just watch the plants for signs of burn.
That leaf is definitely a P deficiency

H

heisen

I use GH cause i get good results and it goes along way super concentrated.Never used the UC brand but ill keep watching your progress for sure.

Q

QuantumAtlas

I use GH cause i get good results and it goes along way super concentrated.Never used the UC brand but ill keep watching your progress for sure.
My buddy keeps telling me I should have gone GH I was honestly worried that I would destroy my first run. So I just went with UC brand and stuck with their schedule I will say UC Roots will always be on my shelf

H

heisen

My buddy keeps telling me I should have gone GH I was honestly worried that I would destroy my first run. So I just went with UC brand and stuck with their schedule I will say UC Roots will always be on my shelf

I looked into UC roots,Its basically Pool shock.If i ever have any kind of MISHAP with a clogged line or roots It dont take much with pithium to setup.Ive seen it destroy white roots in 48 hrs.Im gonna do a side by side with UC roots next time and try it out.I think UC version uses hydro acid or some shit and not just the pool shock ingredient.I use Hydroguard and it works very well but it is not forgiving.Seems like if you get to much water in the system and not enough HG you will have issues quick.Also your pretty much chained to UC nutes.UC roots will kill any beneficials as well as bad bacteria.Im gonna run it at least once to see if i like it.

Top Bottom