Uc Rdwc

• Thread starter QuantumAtlas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Q

QuantumAtlas

I looked into UC roots,Its basically Pool shock.If i ever have any kind of MISHAP with a clogged line or roots It dont take much with pithium to setup.Ive seen it destroy white roots in 48 hrs.Im gonna do a side by side with UC roots next time and try it out.I think UC version uses hydro acid or some shit and not just the pool shock ingredient.I use Hydroguard and it works very well but it is not forgiving.Seems like if you get to much water in the system and not enough HG you will have issues quick.Also your pretty much chained to UC nutes.UC roots will kill any beneficials as well as bad bacteria.Im gonna run it at least once to see if i like it.
Yea bro I have had late stage root rot killed 10 of my ladies I replaced the ten with some Tahoe Ogs I chopped the affected root structure off and upped UC roots to 10ml per gallon and I did a system flush prior and my ladies healed in a week and started booming. The problem was I didn’t light proof my modules and I was using silica inside the system which was causing biofilm which was destroying my water chemistry also these ladies have been through pretty much everything they can go through. I just am stubborn and do Not like to be defeated so I fought and fought. Have you ever personally ran into clogging the pipes with roots?

Indiva710

Indiva710

I been using c.s for my go to nutes lately and like them best I run mine at 350-400 in veg right now no co2 for veg just bloom and run 700-800 w 1100ppm co2 and my system runs wonderful I also only run 1-2ml per gal for uc roots when I do res change and 1/2ml gal during the week unless I have a issue then I will do like the 1-2ml and it's works great for me that way...also I run silica blast in my system too and I dont have any biofilm problems with it...I also run a res with float valves as I fill my res for next weeks nutes so they slowly go into the system and do a res change 1x a mo or as needed....I run bulkhead filters for my systems so I dont get clogged pipes and my return is 1" and run tees on everything no elbows so I have 100% access to the inside pipes so the system can always be sterile...which I refuse to use bennificals in hydro period...its pointless and a waste of money it's like wiping before you poop it just doesnt make sense....

Nugg

Nugg

Not going to waist time saying much..looks like u have it pretty much going your way...but fwiw..I would run the ppm higher as plants are big enough,..charts are just a rough idea..to many variables to be exact same for all.....and higher room temps... about 90° for the LED.it'll make them transpire more...

Top Bottom