uk clone only strains,uk bred strains

• Thread starter mrdjk5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kilo

I gather they're being sent out by you m8 and not just recieved, thats the exact same green stuff around the stem that you put on the 1's you sent me years ago.

Just read it again and noticed they're just recieved.

no stacks arrived today :) I do use the same stuff ;) :flower

just seen the edit lol

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
nice list guys .

i made the g star , but i killed her now , no one else i think has her . didnt like her to much but the commercial croppers did .....

you for got my uk pineapple , compares to cheese and is very poppular in the midlands and around t world now me thinks ....

also crank . david wieller was busted with the highest thc recorded in the uk 29% .... i can get this plant back , but we all agree my way it is not possitive and makes you feel like shit ... depressed looks like a rino ..

here is a list of some of my stuff ..
pynamite clone only got 1 seed left = pineapple x dynamite
kalishnapple
uk pineapple
hanuman haze
parvati
asian orange
shimla
goats cheese
tropical frost
sonic boom
ripper haze
sub sonic
pynamite x shiva
pursang x thai
lemon pie
thai phoon
will add the rest later . to stoned to remember my own strains lol ... smoking caramella with safe house and i got a cold lol ...

B

British_Hempire

I had a TW pheno that smelled just like cat piss, I remember smoking a few joints with a friend one night at his place and when his wife came home the first thing she said was 'has the dog pissed somewhere' as she recognised the lingering smell as pee rather than ganja! lol

H

hazyfontazy

future hybrid dreams

toking my haze ,i think i'm stoned and just had these thoughts

sonic and sub become a plc

Concorde ,,,the ultimate hybrid developed by sub sonic seeds a joint anglo- american hybrid of the highest calibre,this one gets u higher quicker than any know strain ,very racy and capable of speeds in excess of a 1000 mph ,,put ya seat belts on ,,Concorde is about to land ,,

now time for bed:D

M

Mr Green

sorry sonic after pulling a toob i miss read the title of this tread.... the uk bred strain list is just impressive

F

FastForward

toking my haze ,i think i'm stoned and just had these thoughts

sonic and sub become a plc

Concorde ,,,the ultimate hybrid developed by sub sonic seeds a joint anglo- american hybrid of the highest calibre,this one gets u higher quicker than any know strain ,very racy and capable of speeds in excess of a 1000 mph ,,put ya seat belts on ,,Concorde is about to land ,,

now time for bed:D

Shotgun/2s on whatever you're smoking :)

M

Mr Green

sonic or sub!!!!!! when is that joint project concorde going to be available...:time and where will fello growers:flower be able to get it????

L

lovelightpower

hey sonic, i've been thinking for a while that yours and banana mans strains should be on the list, i see a list of all yours and Bmans strains on another forum, but couldn't find them again.

nice selection sonic. could you say what is clone only and what there are seeds for. cheers.

hey mrdjk5 good tings spreading the list, would be cool if your maybe credited me. took a while compiling it. respect.

F

FastForward

I tried some Blue Cheese x White Rhino tonight. A friend is trying is hand at breeding and this is his first shot I think. The two go really well together....it still retains bold cheesy with a sweeter edge but underpinned with earthy rhino. A meaty smoke too....good stone....didn't get to smoke too much to push its limits but what I got from what went around was enough to press my buttons. Definitely a complex and relatively unique taste too. Worth messing around with, if someone isn't already...

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
brown cheese?

whats newcastle Brown cheese....never heard..whats it made of....

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Cheese and rhino are made for each other, IMO. I am so suprised no one has done a cheese bx using a rhino or medman male.

This is essentially what the S8 Terminator is - Cheese x Rhino.

Z

zoeronerer

BANANA MAN !!!!! smpked a nug from a london kid in san fran boooyaka it was fire

C

cheesemonster

i wish you could send a few of those seeds my way,he he,man that would be cool

S

STUPPA

G or G-force(clone).....................................smuggled from the dam (Graham)

Well i would beg to differ on this because i have smoked g-force and G and i can tell you that they are 2 different strains and not the same strain ,in fact they are both very different in effect .

Smuggled from the dam? hmmmm i'm not sure about that either, you might want to check up on that one.

D

Dubwobble

Day-um !

Never knew there where that many strains out there.... love it!

Top Bottom