Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snippetysnip

snippetysnip

if they are all autos get the light on 20 /4 or just leave it 18 /6 i flower autos in with my photo girls under 12/12 and still get decent crops.. just a waiting game.
Hi Whitebob..
Do autos' flower under 18 hours on 6 hours off??
If so,I can cram a few in my veg room??
Thanks

whitebob

whitebob

Hi Whitebob..
Do autos' flower under 18 hours on 6 hours off??
If so,I can cram a few in my veg room??
Thanks
yes budski they do indeed! like Toaster79 said they are called auto flower for that very reason they flower under any light cycle.. but some say 20 /4 is best some say 24/0 but me thats not so good for them they seem slow,, 18/6 works too without much loss from 20/4... i run them on 12/12 and get results I'm happy with.. for a bit of bonus smoke i just pop them in the corner of the flower room and chuck food at them...

Toaster79

Toaster79

PCK stud doubled in last days from transplant:

20170622 000014

20170622 000527

20170622 000130
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

i kinda disagree I've been growing autos under 12/12 for a couple of years in with my photo plants and they do just fine. I've had two 6ft monsters yielding over 3 oz a piece under 12/12 lighting and average about an oz and half of each......:)
Honestly, I'm going more on what every other grower that does autos has told me, I don't grow autos myself, I did a few a few years back and stuck with at least 18/6 but, don't care for them. You're definitely the first one I've heard say they do well on 12/12.

snippetysnip

snippetysnip

Why do you think they are called AUTOFLOWER?
I know why they're called auto flower I just didn't know which light cycle they work best under..
I could have looked it up easy enough but thought I'd interact with some boys from "the farm"..
Im glad I did as looking at your killer setup I can tell I've unintentionally stumbled across a master.
yes budski they do indeed! like Toaster79 said they are called auto flower for that very reason they flower under any light cycle.. but some say 20 /4 is best some say 24/0 but me thats not so good for them they seem slow,, 18/6 works too without much loss from 20/4... i run them on 12/12 and get results I'm happy with.. for a bit of bonus smoke i just pop them in the corner of the flower room and chuck food at them...
Thanks whitebob..

Toaster79

Toaster79

I know why they're called auto flower I just didn't know which light cycle they work best under..
I could have looked it up easy enough but thought I'd interact with some boys from "the farm"..
Im glad I did as looking at your killer setup I can tell I've unintentionally stumbled across a master.

Thanks whitebob..

Being a little sarcastic there? Is there something that bothers you about my setup?

M

Matthewsg1

1st ones a shame hopefully it regains its strength and shoots up like the second one.. your purple bud looks awesome how many weeks did you have that in flower for ?

Toaster79

Toaster79

I thought this forum was for helping people not taking the piss out of them at the first opportunity

You want help, read up on stuff. If you can't find your answers, start asking questions. People ask same fucking questions ten times a day because they are too fucking lazy to use the bloody search function. If you got butthurt, this is why.

whitebob

whitebob

I just don't understand why people want to grow autos! More electricity, lower yields and inferior quality.
you've not seen my autos... j
Honestly, I'm going more on what every other grower that does autos has told me, I don't grow autos myself, I did a few a few years back and stuck with at least 18/6 but, don't care for them. You're definitely the first one I've heard say they do well on 12/12.
recently harvested an auto that was in 12/12 was 6 ft tall and got 3 1/2 of of it... to me thats a bonus any day. especially out of an 8 lt. pot:D

Top Bottom