Ultra Alien grow show......

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking great man, will be interesting to see what comes of them in a few weeks.

MK Ultra was one of my long long term top 3 smokes.
thanks appreciate it ....
Skinny leaf- Mk
Fat leaf- alien
Took the words right out of my mouth as I was gonna ask before I posted as I have grown many Alien and knew they are fat leaves as i just harvested a Alien Fire with the big ass leaves but only MK- Ultra I grew never made it to flower . got 1 or 2 more sitting in reserve so might toss another in also ....
respect
soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

flowering about 10 days .......number 9 and a leaf pattern described by kaya above will pull out all 3 in a week or so and give solid up dates but to keep it going here is a few shots of lights on num 9
IMG 0047
IMG 0051
IMG 0045
IMG 0048

soserthc1

soserthc1

3 ... number 3 was originally thought to be male but was not 100% sure as I was looking yesterday I could not notice any balls so i took the rooted clone and thru it in flower just finished day 1 - if this is female she is the prettiest structure of them all with 6 tops all ready
IMG 0028
IMG 0055
IMG 0056
to round it out i have a number 5 sitting in veg that is female and will be added later 9-7-1 flower now and possible 3-5 in a few

soserthc1

soserthc1

looking good sos! plants look super happy and healthy. she putting out any nose yet?
Appreciate it bro , and tbh gotta get a better handle on the smells been back to the 9-5 grind so besides a hr in the morning , today has been my first opportunity to break down the room , clean , defoliate some and grab a few pictures to update tomorrow (march madness today) smell was about the only think i didn't do . I will grab a smell report in the am for the update thanks for checking in bro , ps I can say the entire place smelled dank and where i'm at that is not always a good thing:eek:

soserthc1

soserthc1

ULTRA ALIEN 9 DAY 31
I wish I was A messenger and all the news was good I wish I was the full moon shinning off a camaro's hood .......I wish I was a Alien at home behind the sun I wish I was the pedal break that you depended on .......
IMG 0052
IMG 0053
IMG 0054
IMG 0057
IMG 0055

soserthc1

soserthc1

Day 38 on 1 plant and day 29 on the other 2 just a few random shots didn't have the energy to clear the room today ....
- there coming along .........
IMG 0004
IMG 0005
IMG 0006
IMG 0007

soserthc1

soserthc1

Don't be out to late don't let it get to dark .....

Maybe I'm mistaken , expecting you to fight , or maybe i'm just crazy , and don't know wrong from right but while i'm still living I have just this to say , its always up to you if you wanna be that (see it that ) way

Your coming along ............
IMG 0008
IMG 0009
IMG 0090
IMG 0096

soserthc1

soserthc1

Number 3 and these plants have been a breeze to grow the 3 phenol from @Kaya Paul and 3 phenols @ExoticGenetix have been care free , feed , keep a clean environment and you can't go wrong - hell barely any stakes in there - these girls support the weight , money well spent on the alien kush f2 daddy kids and the starfighter f2 off spring not 1 nanner to be seen

the pnw is making some dank ;) has been my pleasure to grow
IMG 0068
IMG 0069
IMG 0070

Top Bottom