Uncle Roms Mixed Pack Mishaps

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I taped a piece of paper to the wall.. found a pen.
I’ve decided to actually know 100 percent always what’s going on in every plants roots. No more mister nice guy. This guy right here is pushing these girls hard.. how do we push em hardest? By knowing what’s going on in the rootspace. Pushing them too hard isnt pushing them hard. That’s being an assclown. Safely underfeeding is so last season. Checking run off every time. Writing it down EVERY DANG TIME.
Sorry for yelling.. just passionate. I do love my girls.
(Yes I had been doing everything by memory... with many different strains going... perpetual.. it’s just occurring to me that I’m a maniac)

1077F86C F8C1 488A 9E9A A16AF71D94CB
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Update. Power outages suck. But we stayed alive with candles I kid you not. Everyone survived.
Ooooo check out my new rig. A poor, confused “quantum board” of sorts lol. Hey it works and the price was just right

1ABC5339 FD57 4BB2 8CD2 01924D86C45A
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Turns out keeping track of 17 different plants (some might be duplicates but can’t tell yet) is time consuming. Who would have guessed? I think I’ve identified a few sweet skunk/c99 sativa and I recognize some NL. Anyways check out this greasy little monter/reveg I forgot about and was almost dead several times haha

F6945CE7 0AE2 4303 80EB C4A89261BABF
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

After I get set up with supplies for my garden this year I'll put my focus back on obtaining parts to build some less expensive CXBs for ya. I looked into the screw socket type fixtures for your current setup, and I thought they were pretty cheap at $140 until I realised they were only running at 55w. F^ck that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom