Uncle Romulus’ Perpetual Nightmare/uneven Canopy

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Runnin the ballast at 1150 and got 72 powerful extra led watts blastin :D
Does that light take reg bulbs. E26-27 ? I found bulbs 24 true watts each led 2700 k or 6500k. They are flood leds but I pop the plastic diffuser off n they’re real nice light o got a 5 head light like that kinda too. I use it to fill shadowed spots. That would put your same fixture at over 100 w true led power.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I will be posting the weight of each plant or strain seperately after dried. Since it’s a perpetual gong show there is no real point of trying to figure out gram per watt or total tent yield. I mean come on I have three generations of a blueberry plant all alive at once right now haha. Also let’s just say now my gpw is like 14. That’s right 14 gram per watt. I mean pounds. 14 pounds per watt. Why does everyone else suck so bad you might ask yourself. I have a little secret for you.. germinate you r seeds upside down. It’s a family secret

You mean tap root up? I hope you do. I used to do it down but had many seed shells stick to the cots.

Then my breeder friend in Spain sent me a picture from an early 1900’s French gardening book that showed tap root up.

Which speeds germination and helps the seed flip up through the soil stronger.

GeneticGiant

GeneticGiant

In my experience, seed in soil is the most natural way to weed out weak plants. If it doesn't germinate and pop out of the soil on its own, I don't want it.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Does that light take reg bulbs. E26-27 ? I found bulbs 24 true watts each led 2700 k or 6500k. They are flood leds but I pop the plastic diffuser off n they’re real nice light o got a 5 head light like that kinda too. I use it to fill shadowed spots. That would put your same fixture at over 100 w true led power.
I literally just got called out on a different thread about using my screw ins. I have two of those splitters totalling 150 true watts. Cost me 40 bucks to set up

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

In my experience, seed in soil is the most natural way to weed out weak plants. If it doesn't germinate and pop out of the soil on its own, I don't want it.
Yep i just started doing that also. Start from the beginning win a nice round of narural selection

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I started a new, more organized diary for my mixed beaned non perpetual round i just started. So go ahead and check that out if your feeling it.. if not that’s ok to. No hard feelins. It’s called ‘uncle roms mixed pack mishaps’

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

So this pink kush showed me its bawlz nice and early. An honourable man will state his intentions. I wish I had room to accommodate him but can’t have him fraternizing with my girls. Plenty more of those seeds at least.

FD98C126 FC1A 4E36 9DBF C8A2D5244F18
28559BA4 75A8 4947 9C08 7C3A63B69E36
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I started a new, more organized diary for my mixed beaned non perpetual round i just started. So go ahead and check that out if your feeling it.. if not that’s ok to. No hard feelins. It’s called ‘uncle roms mixed pack mishaps’
Post a link.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Thing is.. how’d I take the picture? When ma phone is right there. IM TRIPPIN OUT MAAAAN

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

You don’t live that far out, sucking down a McDonald’s coffee! Lol
Haha tryin to call me out. Just so happens my partner just returned from the city (6 hours away) warmer up that mcdicks and savoured that shit. Did you also notice my succulents or whatever they are called in the jars there? WhAt about the half smoked cig. You gonna give me shit fer smoking now!? :D

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

So I may have dried a day too long. In the jar it’s holding 50. 121.5 grams off the sweet c99 and c99. Blueberry trying to finish and then I can chuck that tote out of my life.

610C9902 0993 46B8 BFDE CBB290793E2C
548E49D6 6C9E 46C0 B78E 0B9BC3D296C1
Top Bottom