Unknown problem, please help

• Thread starter Smoody
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smoody

This is the problem, fertilizers didn't help, some micro defiency? S, Na, Fe or other?
Unknown problem please help

Last edited:
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Do you foliar spray or do you feed in the ground/soil

S

Smoody

I feed in soil. I was spray with massive insecticides. Haven't rain problem, feed it good. Can it be a perlite/soil bacteria? I will water with insects to see what'll happend

Supercharge

Supercharge

Oh that doesn't look good. Sorry to say but I'm stumped. Never seen necrosis begin like that before.

S

Smoody

I'm confused. In one way if I overdose ferts will be much worse, if I let it like that I don't know what,ll happen. In other way 2 plants are affected, so its some soil problem. I'm gonna water with inects I don't saw other exit

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Iv seen some stuff maan and if your not foliar feeding then I too am stumped!?! Maybe check your pesticides see if they by chance have an N reading on the label I have heard a few do? after that I cant really say much other than, that is a strange one for sure.

YarraSparra

YarraSparra

To my mind, it must be something in the soil, as it appears to be spreading the the plant's vascular system. How extensive is it? Drawing a blank on what it may actually be.

YS

J

Jalisco Kid

Foliar spraying can me your friend to help diagnose nutrient deficiencies. Just spray one branch and wait 2 days to see if their are any changes. Why were you spraying insecticides and d did this problem begin right after you did that? I have only seen leafs that were yellow only one 1/2 of the leaf from infected cuts. This was supposed to have been infected with a virus,but I have seen some plants grow out of it so I doubt it was a tmv. JK

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Foliar spraying can me your friend to help diagnose nutrient deficiencies. Just spray one branch and wait 2 days to see if their are any changes. Why were you spraying insecticides and d did this problem begin right after you did that? I have only seen leafs that were yellow only one 1/2 of the leaf from infected cuts. This was supposed to have been infected with a virus,but I have seen some plants grow out of it so I doubt it was a tmv. JK
I think @Smoody is despirate with a first-time problem and,
although it doesn't appear to be the same issue;
his friend @MokaHuH ( bacteria attack my plants ) had improvement with an "insecticide"--
(there are big English/Bulgarian-Bulgarian-English translation problems)...

S

Smoody

I think @Smoody is despirate with a first-time problem and,
although it doesn't appear to be the same issue;
his friend @MokaHuH ( bacteria attack my plants )
(there are big English/Bulgarian-Bulgarian-English translation problems)...
yes . Today I watered with insect. and after long time thinking I notice one fact. All three sick plants are wateed with looks like dirty water. Other wich are healthy wasn't with same water.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Harmful Anaerobic Bacteria???
Maybe the chemist knows--
@squiggly ...

straincreation

straincreation

You look like you got some tmv.I dont wanna scare you and I didnt want to be the person to bring this up but it looks to be so. You got the mosaic patterns and the rest of the plant looks fine. You should have it tested for tmv if you plan on keeping it. It doesnt look like a foliar burn at all to me, like I said your plant looks healthy but those leaves are showing symptoms. Best of luck and happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

yes . Today I watered with insect. and after long time thinking I notice one fact. All three sick plants are wateed with looks like dirty water. Other wich are healthy wasn't with same water.
Just looked again at those pics and sorry to say it looks to be so. Its either this or you got some mutations going on. This is no soil problem. its something else it just doesnt happen that way no matter what the soil is lacking or has an abundance of. Itts genetic in the dna, either the virus is in your genes or you got weak genes. you can let her finish and some plants do ok theres alot of tahoe cuts going around in cali with it. A few personal friends have had the issue and had to grow threw it due to its symtoms showing up late. They did ok if I might say,yeild was down a bit but they pulled good herb, but some plants just wont have it so get it tested and trash it, or go threw it and be done with the strain after.but the only way you will know is if you test it for sure.
Happy farmin;)

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
You sound like you know.

What strain is it--
@Smoody ???

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Hey Geologic and Smoody, it def does look like mosaic virus and also an anaerobic bacteria attack. You might have transmitted the virus to the plants with the dirty water or maybe it's being expressed because of whatever infection the dirty water is causing. Also, are you using insecticidal soap? It's either too strong a mix (if it's the kind you add water to) or using it too often. Is it an aerosol or from a hand pump spray? You should also not spray plants with insecticide while they are in the sun. It will cause burn and wilt. Just some thoughts, hope it helps.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Hey Geologic and Smoody, it def does look like mosaic virus and also an anaerobic bacteria attack. You might have transmitted the virus to the plants with the dirty water or maybe it's being expressed because of whatever infection the dirty water is causing. Also, are you using insecticidal soap? It's either too strong a mix (if it's the kind you add water to) or using it too often. Is it an aerosol or from a hand pump spray? You should also not spray plants with insecticide while they are in the sun. It will cause burn and wilt. Just some thoughts, hope it helps.
Thanx--
you and @straincreation seem to be the virus experts...

Top Bottom