Unsafe To Transplant? Is This Nute Burn Or What? 9 Plants, 3 Dead, 2 Looking Weak

• Thread starter yoga358
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yoga358

Just got 9 clones, they seemed fairly big, were in the black little sponge things (excuse my ignorance). I planted 3 in clay pots, and the rest in jiffy pots which I am greatly regretting and wondering if it is too late to transplant them again into a better pot.

The plants were transplanted 4 days ago, under 18/6 cycle. No nutes yet, but they are in fox farm soil and I have added a half dose of superthrive. I know the ocean forest runs hot which is why I think it is nute burn, I flushed the 2 that are looking to die yesterday and it seemed to slow the death. Also been watering with water around 6 PH. 300W led light.
Unsafe to transplant is this nute burn or what 9 plants 3 dead 2 looking weak

All of them together. The 3 on the right are doing okay. the back three are struggling. The dead ones looked like that from day 1 after transplant
a
Unsafe to transplant is this nute burn or what 9 plants 3 dead 2 looking weak 2

another angle and distance of light
Unsafe to transplant is this nute burn or what 9 plants 3 dead 2 looking weak 3

Green crack, transplated clone and it looked like this after day one, same thing with clone below which is gorilla glue. This one has began to at least stand straight and not droop despite dead leaves.
Unsafe to transplant is this nute burn or what 9 plants 3 dead 2 looking weak 4
Unsafe to transplant is this nute burn or what 9 plants 3 dead 2 looking weak 5

Sherbert strain, droopy since transplant but has been growing new leaves an been doing well since helping hold it up with a stick
Unsafe to transplant is this nute burn or what 9 plants 3 dead 2 looking weak 6

These two were growing the strongest, one on the left is romulan and one on right is Larry OG. the og is the one I flushed yesterday, but not sure what is going on.

Would appreciate any feedback on what to do to save these plants and how to proceed forward to make a better grow!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Dunge

Dunge

I would stop doing anything.
Wait for the pot to get light to the heft test, then water a bit.
Those that survive will start drinking and recover eventually.

Dead plants don't come back to life.

And I don't think the plant cares what pot it is in.

Good luck.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Stop using super"jive"!

The ones that look toast, are toast. I wouldn' even bother trying to save them unless they are tour last resort.

Top Bottom