Update Need Some Advice!

• Thread starter Bo Yo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bo Yo

Bo Yo

alright so i got 11 plants not sure what the sex is. They was planted from seed october 11th. Everything has been doing good. Just took clones off all the plants and putting clones straight into flower to determine the females. Well over the past couple of days ive noticed this first plant in the front to start having curled up leaves. Not dryed out leaves. And the color is way more bright then i think its suppost to be, if anyone has any advice on what could have happened to this plant let me know. Ive fed it the same as all the others. I wonder if its a calcuim deficency

Update need some advice
Update need some advice 2
Update need some advice 3
LilCervantes

LilCervantes

Nice looking garden.

when you say you fed them all the same do you mean 'quantity' too?
If so I'd say slow down on your smaller plant and feed it less than your nice big ones.

If not, and since you feed it the same nute regiment I would definitely not suggest that it's a lack of calcium.
My money is on abundance of water.

props on your garden

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I'm no expert but I think calcium deficiency shows brown spots and some yellowing of leaves. Anybody correct me if wrong. There's some real great leaf diagnosis charts out there. Just search it. And yeah, smaller plant, be gentle. Good start.

MisterSkunk

MisterSkunk

Possible over fed. Try lowering PPM/TDS. What happens with a couple days of just water?
What's the temp?

Latest posts

Top Bottom