Update On New Grow Room. Air Exchange/co2 Help.

• Thread starter Diesel21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Yeah.

Remember even when you use CO2, you need air exchange.

Diesel21

Diesel21

Yeah.

Remember even when you use CO2, you need air exchange.

Are you sayin I could use co2 with this current setup with out wasting it? That would be my ultimate goal after a couple grows. How would this work? I know you should run co2 when the lights are on and off during darkness.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

You have to have a way to 100% seal it, and also have regulated air exchange if you ever expect to use CO2 and it not be a waste.

If you have ANY LEAKS AT ALL.

CO2 is useless. Just think of your room as a big tent ect. Then copy the design of a tent, on a large scale is what you have to do. Has to be 100% air tight, yet at the same time not waste the CO2 with air leaks. When CO2 is being used, the intake/Exhaust must be air tight.

Diesel21

Diesel21

You have to have a way to 100% seal it, and also have regulated air exchange if you ever expect to use CO2 and it not be a waste.

If you have ANY LEAKS AT ALL.

CO2 is useless. Just think of your room as a big tent ect. Then copy the design of a tent, on a large scale is what you have to do. Has to be 100% air tight, yet at the same time not waste the CO2 with air leaks. When CO2 is being used, the intake/Exhaust must be air tight.

Ok. So the exhaust fan would need to be off while co2 was running. What If the temps get too high like with a co2 burner? That’s what I was thinking of using because the room is fairly large. 22x14

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

You probably wont have much problems with heat.

If you supply CO2, and supply 1200-1500 ppm, you need 80-85 degree temps. Some say up to 95.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Im glad for what help I can be. I don't know everything, but when you ask a queastion, if I don't know the answer, Ill try my best to find the right answer. I want to see you succeed. I also wont try and guess about anything. If I don't know, and I cant find out. Ill say so.

Top Bottom