using d-limonene as a solvent

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Has anybody played around with this? One of the entries from the secret pnw cup made some big waves doing this.

My understanding is that its just the qwiso procedure but with limonene.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have a gallon of it..Im just not sure what to do with it.
I dont think it will evaporate like Iso..so, not quite like a qwiso
but a rinse for sure

Orangeoil
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

It's seems all bad to me . Have you tried those clear concentrates from harborside? It seems almost fake, good flavor but doesn't get me high too much

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
It's seems all bad to me . Have you tried those clear concentrates from harborside? It seems almost fake, good flavor but doesn't get me high too much
I havent tryed those...Wish I lived closer to Haborside :)
this orange oil would have to be ingested..i dont think you could smoke it
I just wonder how much thc the oil will hold..thus, how much would i have to eat

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I have a gallon of it..Im just not sure what to do with it.
I dont think it will evaporate like Iso..so, not quite like a qwiso
but a rinse for sure
My understanding is that it evaps around 350 but the the guys that are doing this found a way to evac the limonene without activating the cannabinoids. Saw a test from analytical 360 and the final product was 7% limonene and less than 10ppm residual solvents. But the final product was straight shatter

Limonene is a natural terp, so if your buds taste like oranges, there's prob some limonene in your buds already

When I dab the clear, I usually mix it with something else, tasty and potent that way.

P

progeny-prodigy

My understanding is that it evaps around 350 but the the guys that are doing this found a way to evac the limonene without activating the cannabinoids. Saw a test from analytical 360 and the final product was 7% limonene and less than 10ppm residual solvents. But the final product was straight shatter

Limonene is a natural terp, so if your buds taste like oranges, there's prob some limonene in your buds already

When I dab the clear, I usually mix it with something else, tasty and potent that way.
i kno what u meant but if its 7 % limonene then its not less the 10 ppm residual solvent because limonene is the residual solvent lol i kno u meant butane or propane
also its not much harder then purging water or alcohol u just need to do it under vacuum in order to not decarb thca or degrade thc and lik this guy said they left 7 percent limonene in the final product which u couldnt do with ethanol or any other solvent and that last few percent of any solvent thats the hardest to get rid of

Top Bottom