Using Grow-n As Cal-mag?

• Thread starter Saint Skinny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

just wondering if anyone is using Soul Synthetics Grow-N as a cal mag source? I have a couple girls in need of some Ca. I was going to use NFTG Demeters Destiny since I have it on hand but I don't really get how the whole Nectar line works aside from being calcium based, and I prefer to have at least a halfass understanding of how what I use works. (Like the toilet, luckily I know enough about how it works so can use it everyday if I wanted to hehe) I'm running 90% organic and I would like to use what I have on hand. I have the rest of the Soul Synthetics line too.... and I have a belly button, for those dying to know.

Donkey

Donkey

just wondering if anyone is using Soul Synthetics Grow-N as a cal mag source? I have a couple girls in need of some Ca. I was going to use NFTG Demeters Destiny since I have it on hand but I don't really get how the whole Nectar line works aside from being calcium based, and I prefer to have at least a halfass understanding of how what I use works. (Like the toilet, luckily I know enough about how it works so can use it everyday if I wanted to hehe) I'm running 90% organic and I would like to use what I have on hand. I have the rest of the Soul Synthetics line too.... and I have a belly button, for those dying to
just wondering if anyone is using Soul Synthetics Grow-N as a cal mag source? I have a couple girls in need of some Ca. I was going to use NFTG Demeters Destiny since I have it on hand but I don't really get how the whole Nectar line works aside from being calcium based, and I prefer to have at least a halfass understanding of how what I use works. (Like the toilet, luckily I know enough about how it works so can use it everyday if I wanted to hehe) I'm running 90% organic and I would like to use what I have on hand. I have the rest of the Soul Synthetics line too.... and I have a belly button, for those dying to know.
Do know, but good one.

xavier7995

xavier7995

I have used it just to add a bit more N....i guess it work to get some calcium to your plants. You might be better served to get a straight calcium product, or at least one whose main purpose is delivering calcium rather than N. Though I am really opposed to waste so if it's what you have on hand might as well give it a go, but beware you may overdue the N.

Sounds like you might be in flower, you really should keep your nitrogen levels as low as possible during flower or you risk having a bad taste.

Limped a grow along using that grow n, a sample of a pk booster, and some Epsom salt once. Turned out ok.

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I have used it just to add a bit more N....i guess it work to get some calcium to your plants. You might be better served to get a straight calcium product, or at least one whose main purpose is delivering calcium rather than N. Though I am really opposed to waste so if it's what you have on hand might as well give it a go, but beware you may overdue the N.

Sounds like you might be in flower, you really should keep your nitrogen levels as low as possible during flower or you risk having a bad taste.

Limped a grow along using that grow n, a sample of a pk booster, and some Epsom salt once. Turned out ok.
I did use a little bit of NFTG Demeters Destiny as well at the start of the deficiency, which they call their "liquid Calcium". I totally understand what your saying about Nitrogen in flower, but what I would be giving them is no more than they'd be getting if I followed the feeding chart to a T. They do need N in flower, just not as much as in Veg.

I was talking to a guy about the name of the product earlier... It's almost kind of misleading with it being named "Grow-N" because it sounds like a straight up nitrogen only supplement. When I was watching a video on the Soul line was when I found out it was their cal-mag product. after looking, turns out lots of Cal-mag products have some N in them.

Top Bottom