Uvb Uva Study Test Results Increases Medical Marijuana Potency 3-5%

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks bud...happy to help.. i spent a lot of time with nutes and different grow technique but the last few years were all lights... all about them photons.
Truth is correct light with the PAR C3 plants need is the 1st stone in the temple of pot. You can have all the best brand ferts but if your not using the correct spectrums you wont realise the true genetic potential of a strain. So I am with you on lights for sure. :cool: Its not about how many watts a guy is sportin if the PAR isnt there.

Nice little garden you have there. Lots o dank coming at ya...... Peace

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Truth is correct light with the PAR C3 plants need is the 1st stone in the temple of pot. You can have all the best brand ferts but if your not using the correct spectrums you wont realise the true genetic potential of a strain. So I am with you on lights for sure. :cool: Its not about how many watts a guy is sportin if the PAR isnt there.

Nice little garden you have there. Lots o dank coming at ya...... Peace
Thanks i have multiple tents going when im rollin... thats a 30 pack sog. About a kilo every 100 days

iceman3000

iceman3000

They bumped the price up a bit... im seeing 25 bucks i think... you want 26watt not 13
hi can i ask how much space will one light cover and can you still push your hps at the same time or just the reptisun 10.0 26w? and did you see a decrease in weight as the big push in weight comes in week 7 on a 8 week strain..
thanks for any input
iceman3000

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
hi can i ask how much space will one light cover and can you still push your hps at the same time or just the reptisun 10.0 26w? and did you see a decrease in weight as the big push in weight comes in week 7 on a 8 week strain..
thanks for any input
iceman3000
It doesnt go by space... it goes by % ....5-10%.
You use it the same time as hps.
Youll never see a decrease in weight with proper light.

iceman3000

iceman3000

It doesnt go by space... it goes by % ....5-10%.
You use it the same time as hps.
Youll never see a decrease in weight with proper light.
hi thanks you for your awnser i dont understand by % when i look at your pic's looks like a 4x4 tent showing 2 fixtures would that be the same (2) 26w fixtures no matter how big your rooms is? or how do you figure the % ? off what your hps is putting off? so say you have 1000w hps you would use 10% of that? sorry i'm lost on the math.. and do you turn them off when you go in the room so you are not exposed to the ray as its not a gas right?

thanks iceman..

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
hi thanks you for your awnser i dont understand by % when i look at your pic's looks like a 4x4 tent showing 2 fixtures would that be the same (2) 26w fixtures no matter how big your rooms is? or how do you figure the % ? off what your hps is putting off? so say you have 1000w hps you would use 10% of that? sorry i'm lost on the math.. and do you turn them off when you go in the room so you are not exposed to the ray as its not a gas right?

thanks iceman..
Do 2x 26watt per 1k hps..... you can turn them off or cover up when you go in the room... ya its rays... uvb rays...like at the beach.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Top Bottom