Uvb Uva Study Test Results Increases Medical Marijuana Potency 3-5%

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Just got an email for these... great deal too... i have not tested this brand but i bet they are the same 10.0s.... ill definitely grab some soon to test i hope
Screenshot 2016 01 31 16 09 33

madscrapper

madscrapper

Anything that does uv (B) ...thats the key but its just different for different applications. I use the bulbs and hangers because i dont want to block the hps above it with a huge tube holder. You can hang a couple of them off to the side like my bud @madscrapper does
I use the t5ho 4' single bulb fixture,with Agromax pur par series Uva-plus,,that contains both uva and b.as well as a mixed spectrum that I forgot..but yeah,that's what I use hung at canopy level,mounted on the side of the wall

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I have been eyeballing them for that very reason for quite some time now.
I'm just not sure if I want to invest yet.
They are still quite pricey.
Thats why i recommend the reptile bulbs that screw into a light socket. The power veg bulbs are like 25 bucks each then you have to get the light strip... the reptile bulbs are 20 bucks and you can use a 5 dollar lamp cord kit.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Thats why i recommend the reptile bulbs that screw into a light socket. The power veg bulbs are like 25 bucks each then you have to get the light strip... the reptile bulbs are 20 bucks and you can use a 5 dollar lamp cord kit.

I agree.

Some of the plus sides are.
They can be used as your main growing bulbs removing the need for extra lights, hardware, heat, electricity etc.

For my 8 bulb t5 fixture it would cost around $200 to outfit. Which isn't worth it yet to me.

I mean c'mon I paid $79 for the fixture & it came with 8 bulbs lol. Granted they are probably cheap bulbs. They do work as well as I need them to. They are mainly for seed germinating/early development.

But if t5 was my only option to keep temps down, space or whatnot. It would be cheaper than my 400w light setup with bulbs & ballast. Would probably outlast the m.h./hps bulbs too as far as light degradation is concerned.

Last edited:
iceman3000

iceman3000

not only will you get the bump in thc but have been running them now a week at 1hr a day and bam! no pm so glad my boy sent me this thread

thanks for all thr great info
iceman

Top Bottom