Uzi (oozy) Cookies F1 By Thegrowingrack

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Phylex

Phylex

Would I be correct to assume you don't include the far red in the 11/13 light cycle. What I mean by that is the actual "lights" are 11/13, but the far red comes on 30 minutes before the start of the 11 on and stay on 15 minutes after the 11?

That's what I was planing to do with mine. Except I was going to just run my far red 15 before and 15 after. More of a 11.5/12.5 if I count the far red.

Phylex

Phylex

Actually to clarify my far red approach; I plan for them to come on 15 minutes before the lights but stay on for a total of 30 minutes. Then come back on 15 minutes before lights out and stay on for 30 minutes. So they're the only lighting for 15 minutes after lights out. That's a total of 1 hour per day of far red, and 11.5/12.5 when including the far red. Sweet baby Jesus, why does it seem so complicated to explain. lol

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
60418445 E5D3 411E A4D1 B9253CF7F3C5

UC1 is now in flowering as well. 1 day apart from each other. Here we go!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Just got roots on all 4 of my UZI Cookies clones in 7 days. It seems the ease of cloning from AK47 has come through the hybrid cross. The stalk run test reveals a nice mix in terps from AK & Cookies n Cream. They are about 2-3 days into flowering so I’ll post some more pics as they progress.

Srenots

Srenots

Just got roots on all 4 of my UZI Cookies clones in 7 days. It seems the ease of cloning from AK47 has come through the hybrid cross. The stalk run test reveals a nice mix in terps from AK & Cookies n Cream. They are about 2-3 days into flowering so I’ll post some more pics as they progress.
nice....always luved me sum Ak bro....used to run it back in the day when Serious first came out with it.....would put buddies on the couch n sht lol....." hey man, I think I gotta go lay down" lmfao

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
nice....always luved me sum Ak bro....used to run it back in the day when Serious first came out with it.....would put buddies on the couch n sht lol....." hey man, I think I gotta go lay down" lmfao

Lol yeah those were the days. It has a special place in my heart. It was my first killer strain I grew out. Back in 2001. It had been around for a little while but it was tearing up the cannabis cups so as a high times subscriber it was on my short list of strains I wanted to try once I started growing. I bought my first pack from heavens stairway (from RC). Grew it for years. Ended up buying some Joey Weed F2s and found a nice pheno in that I grew for many more years until a cloning mishap and failed reveg took it away from me. Ahh well.

Srenots

Srenots

Lol yeah those were the days. It has a special place in my heart. It was my first killer strain I grew out. Back in 2001. It had been around for a little while but it was tearing up the cannabis cups so as a high times subscriber it was on my short list of strains I wanted to try once I started growing. I bought my first pack from heavens stairway (from RC). Grew it for years. Ended up buying some Joey Weed F2s and found a nice pheno in that I grew for many more years until a cloning mishap and failed reveg took it away from me. Ahh well.
ya, they come and they go .....AK was very potent.....not too sure if its still the same these days......is urs from Serious and are they from old or new stock?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Actually to clarify my far red approach; I plan for them to come on 15 minutes before the lights but stay on for a total of 30 minutes. Then come back on 15 minutes before lights out and stay on for 30 minutes. So they're the only lighting for 15 minutes after lights out. That's a total of 1 hour per day of far red, and 11.5/12.5 when including the far red. Sweet baby Jesus, why does it seem so complicated to explain. lol
That's almost exactly what I did and my plants foxtailed badly. I cut it back to 15 minutes on before lights off and staying on for 15 minutes after lights out. Total far red on is 30 minutes and back to 12/12..no more foxtails.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

That's insane on the turnaround time. At what size did you take your clones?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I took clones from the bottom shoots. The plant was about 40 days from seed package. Very healthy overall and was outgrowing my veg chamber so I made the decision to top and toss them into flowering. AK47 is a notoriously easy strain to clone. Cookies n Cream takes a good bit more but also clones fairly easily. These have taken on the vigorous growth of AK47. I hope they build bud sites a little more mixed. AK tends to be a tad leafy and CnC is much less so. But AK also develops about twice as many bud sites as the CnC. So it’ll be an interesting hybrid.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I took clones from the bottom shoots. The plant was about 40 days from seed package. Very healthy overall and was outgrowing my veg chamber so I made the decision to top and toss them into flowering. AK47 is a notoriously easy strain to clone. Cookies n Cream takes a good bit more but also clones fairly easily. These have taken on the vigorous growth of AK47. I hope they build bud sites a little more mixed. AK tends to be a tad leafy and CnC is much less so. But AK also develops about twice as many bud sites as the CnC. So it’ll be an interesting hybrid.
right on, thanks.
Yea i bet that's gonna be some STRONG smoke. It was the first strain I tried that was legit and it knocked me on my ass. I was raised in Chicago and at the time all the bud was either Regs/reggie, dro, and kush. There was blueberry from time to time but nothing like DJ shorts.

Phylex

Phylex

right on, thanks.
Yea i bet that's gonna be some STRONG smoke. It was the first strain I tried that was legit and it knocked me on my ass. I was raised in Chicago and at the time all the bud was either Regs/reggie, dro, and kush. There was blueberry from time to time but nothing like DJ shorts.
I remember names were simpler then too. Skunk, Chronic, Blueberry, Romulan, etc. Now it's Angelina Jolie Cherry Lipstick Glue x Starmuffin Fatty Chasers #9

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
DF5F288F B248 43A4 9BEE 1706BF113C67

UC1 - AK47 Leaning Pheno

5F13DC81 BF39 44E3 BAF4 57D94B13D4F3

AK47 - Mother Lineage

F759AF1B 1EDA 4DE4 B2C0 30C6B8C2665F

Cookies n Cream - Father Lineage

6E3F7022 BFB2 4509 A92B 8C941145BE54

UC 2 - Cookies Leaning Pheno

So above I have four pictures. Two are of the UZI Cookies and Two are of the parents lineage. I say lineage because the mother AK47 is the actual mom however the father was from a male cookies n cream (obviously) and the cookies n cream pic above is from a female that I’ve been growing for several rounds.

You can easily see there’s a difference due to the vein and finger structures of the leaves. UC1 is more like the AK47 mother and UC2 is more like the Cookies n Cream father. They are also growing more like their parents respectively. So we don’t have a perfect 50/50 mix here but the genes are shared between them it’s just they are leaning more one side or the other so much so you can tell them apart. It’ll be interesting to see how they turn out.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
The biggest giveaway is the amount of veins in each leaf. The cookies n Cream has more veins in a tighter array. The AK47 has fewer veins spread further apart. This should make identifying phenos a little easier for those who are growing these with me. And give some indications to those who have yet to pop theirs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom