• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
5DF08027 BEF4 4827 BA4D 0B302FD3B69E

UC1 / UZI Cookies #1 is female also! This is the AK leaning pheno. Much bushier in stature and hasn’t quite doubled in size. But she’ll continue stretching over the next week.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
5CA356CA 77F9 4FD6 8230 FC76D9ECC237

Here’s a shot of UC2 as if today. UC2 went into flowering one day before UC1. It has been stuck in the corner so it’s not getting as much light as it should be so the extra stretching is probably due to that factor. My cookies n cream does stretch like this as well so we’ll see if she needs any more training to keep her in check shortly.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
BF12074C EC4D 44FB B225 44A688D83E1B
D769B200 A6A2 4212 8EB6 F86FC51803E9

Couple canopy shots. We have in this order:

AK - AK - CNC - AK - UC1

CO - CNC - CO - UC2 - AK

Light is 12” from the canopy. Light penetrates roughly 12-15” into the canopy. Anything below that gets snipped off early on. Flowering chamber temps are 80 with 60-70% RH. Leaf temps are in the mid 70s. Need to get my temps up a little higher to get into the ideal range but this has worked fine for the last few months.

Soil mix is:

BioBizz Light Mix - 60%
Worm Castings - 20%
Bat Guano - 5 tbsp per 5 gallons of soil
Perlite - 20%

Nutrients are Primordial Solutions with a little BioBizz sprinkled in from time to time. Mycos added to the soil when upotting.

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
6EA79AC9 9EE3 46C2 9452 FF7B63BE1E08

Here’s the AK mom used in the UZI Cookies cross. This one is at about 4 weeks of flowering. She’ll go to about week 7 and be done right at day 49-50. She can be taken at day 47 but I like to let her ripen just a tad longer to smooth out the edginess of the sativa leaning buzz.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

You're getting me all excited over here! lol I can't wait bro, things are about to start getting real interesting for both of us.

I ended up putting my LEDs in the tent. I couldn't resist lol. But now im like, damn I could run the gavita in another tent when these lights are off... lol this hobby is getting out of hand! :D

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I hear ya. I can’t stop spending money myself, lol.

I got some leaf tip burn in these photos due to hitting them with extra fulvic and humic acids. I didn’t know one of my additives had it in it so when I added that to growers recharge it overloaded the soil and caused some burn from the increased uptake of nutrients. I like to use humic and fulvic to get the most out of my soil between fertilizings and by doubling up and then fertilizing it really started to burn them up. Gotta watch that closer from here on out.

Ahh well live and learn.

You’d be surprised how many additives and nutrients use humic and fulvic acid to increase nutrient uptake. That’s why less is more in many instances. Use only one additive that contains one or both and you’re fine. Double or triple them up and you’ll have the same issue I just had.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I took clones from the bottom shoots. The plant was about 40 days from seed package. Very healthy overall and was outgrowing my veg chamber so I made the decision to top and toss them into flowering. AK47 is a notoriously easy strain to clone. Cookies n Cream takes a good bit more but also clones fairly easily. These have taken on the vigorous growth of AK47. I hope they build bud sites a little more mixed. AK tends to be a tad leafy and CnC is much less so. But AK also develops about twice as many bud sites as the CnC. So it’ll be an interesting hybrid.

I'll be running the Uzi Cookies in my garden this year so we'll be able to see how well they do outdoors. I'm very very excited about it.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry I haven’t been around much lately. I’ve been working at a local car dealership selling cars the past couple weeks. Been couped up in the house for way too long (about 20 years). I was starting to go nutty. My brother took over the managers job and asked me if I wanted to come help and sling some autos I jumped at the chance to get out of the house and of course retail hours suck so I haven’t been able to keep up on posting as much as I’d like. But I’ll post any major changes and progress it just won’t be daily like before.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Sorry I haven’t been around much lately. I’ve been working at a local car dealership selling cars the past couple weeks. Been couped up in the house for way too long (about 20 years). I was starting to go nutty. My brother took over the managers job and asked me if I wanted to come help and sling some autos I jumped at the chance to get out of the house and of course retail hours suck so I haven’t been able to keep up on posting as much as I’d like. But I’ll post any major changes and progress it just won’t be daily like before.

I sold cars and trucks and managed different departments in car dealerships for almost 20 years.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I sold cars and trucks and managed different departments in car dealerships for almost 20 years.

That sounds fun. When I was younger I wanted to sell cars but always ended up in the parts shop. I was too afraid to talk to people. Later in life, after working in and owning a bullion shop, I found out I was good at sales if I liked what I was selling.

I would prolly have a blast now. Especially if I had a sharp team to work with. Enjoy it brother.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah it’s been fun. I sold cars years ago and had a blast. It’s long hours but the time goes by quickly. Just takes a little bit to learn the inventory. There’s about 70-80 cars on the lot so it’s not too big but still decent for a b lot. Had a 6 pounder today so it was a good day.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That sounds fun. When I was younger I wanted to sell cars but always ended up in the parts shop. I was too afraid to talk to people. Later in life, after working in and owning a bullion shop, I found out I was good at sales if I liked what I was selling.

I would prolly have a blast now. Especially if I had a sharp team to work with. Enjoy it brother.

Whats a bullion shop? Never heard that term before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom