Vancouver Bc West End High Rise Growers

• Thread starter Black Lab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Black Lab

Black Lab

I have a few questions for my Canadian brothers and sisters. I am moving to Vancouver BC next month. I plan on renting a 2 bedroom condo in the West End. I'd like to set up a 5x5 tent with a 1000 watt in the extra bedroom and vent out the balcony. However, I don't want to be the guy that sets the building on fire and burns the house down. Is it completely uncool to grow in a high rise or is it safe as long as not overloading circuits?
What if I own the condo? I wouldn't have to worry about landlord but worry about (the remote) chance of fire.
So, what do you guys do? I imagine there are a lot of small grows going on in the city. Am I wrong?
The rental adds don't allow smoking of anything. Are you able to smoke cannabis in the high rises and not get found out?
I know that when I stay in hotels in the city I can open the balcony door and smoke ganga and haven't been found out yet. Got charged $200 at a hotel in Palm Springs last year when the cleaning lady walked in after I had smoked ganga in a nonsmoking room. I argued that it was OK because it wasn't cigarette smoke but that didn't fly LOL.
My inclination is not to grow in high rise but I'd like to hear from you guys that are living there.

william76

william76

Remember master kush if u do,invented for high rises,lol,76

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

If youre going to be venting as in first passing through a carbon filter than yeah that might be fine but with neighbours literally above below and beside it's pretty tricky. West end is pretty expensive too so im imagining youre probably gonna have a lot of older people living there my guess knowing west vancouver rich old people that might look to get in others business. with it being Canada bc especially you can try if you get caught and have no priors chances are it will be a slap on the wrist SO LONG as everything is done safely and to a tee. If they see any fire hazards than your gonna get dinged for endagerment n shit.

Top Bottom