FC32996F 55B9 4D67 94A2 B441C5017B78

C9F8096F 1129 424F 99B5 3F482B652515

Ww
5BE30AB9 E647 433B A581 7ADA26994728
1DDDF3ED 4A57 496C 982C 0D6AFEB3B0C5

B

Burned Haze

Wowzers .......

Very professional growroom and how you did your pictures I must remark/credit to ya. Keep it up!

Kudo’s on a great looking harvest and grow. Next step is the cure it and report for us eh

Did you have we back when it was release or when it was at its prime? Is this pheno or clone smell or show its traits? Sure looks good none the less and has big ol cola’s :)

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Wowzers .......

Very professional growroom and how you did your pictures I must remark/credit to ya. Keep it up!

Kudo’s on a great looking harvest and grow. Next step is the cure it and report for us eh

Did you have we back when it was release or when it was at its prime? Is this pheno or clone smell or show its traits? Sure looks good none the less and has big ol cola’s :)

Thanks for the kind review I appreciate it. As for the ww it’s actually from growers
Choice seeds. I would say it it shows and smells like some of the traits I remember from growing white widow over a decade ago, but I wouldn’t say it’s tthe same l, although it’s funny how our memory fades with time. Should be harvesting in the next couple days

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

They are spreading nicely. I love the insane growth that happens when you flip. It’s that instant gradification Hahahaha this round I was managed to really keep the growth at canopy level. Much much less below which will result in better top side yield. Further I managed the growth before the ScrOG better, and think I will achieve significantly larger colas. I have plenty of room, and I would like to see them 1/3 larger than their first run. Both of these strains trim easy and have grown very compact, tight flowers.

70B018A5 52FC 4814 B54A A306D61BB12E

B54ADB44 F9E6 4FA6 B473 3C21B93C2300

FE625ADC 5236 4A44 AE84 01789687C543

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Starting to fill out nicely. Messed up and have a bit of open space

7D19DFB7 1C6F 45B5 A0D8 59967EF8814F

FAEB6284 C1C5 4512 90E7 322BCDD28180

1F982C75 C50E 4507 9B5A 7EA65ACB35E4

CFF03A51 28DD 4001 9DB5 3529CCBDED9E

It may shrink but def room for improvement. Still this will be close to a 2g per watt flower if all goes as planned. Trying to ScrOG two very different strains at the same time in the same tent has its own hardships. Honestly if I was talking to a friend I would say stick to one at a Time under a ScrOG. The work involved and different finish times makes everything a bit more complicated. I currently am running 6” from the tops and 60w per board or 540w total.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Update - raised the lights- feeding heavy so far generally happy with the results. Increased wattage to 60w per panel to 600w. The super low humidity that’s plagueing my veg tent seems to be fantastic for the flower. Currently fluxing temps from almost 80f lights on to 67f lights off. Running negative pressure on the tent with good airflow surging benigh as well as canopy top flow. I think people often over look the benefits of forced air from below.

Tomorrow I hope to defoliate one final time. Remove a decent percentage of fans that are blocking bus sites. Many people have mixed feelings about this. I’m just at two weeks since flip. It’s going to be around a 70day flower anyways. The canopy has stacked nicely overall, but I have some variation that could benefit from increased light. This run I have really let the plants rise to fire. I have had them within inches with. O issues. Mind you I’m pumping in 68deg air, and have tons of air turn over, along with good airflow at the canopy.

I think if I concave my plants canopy as I develop them, I can attain maximum spread and keep the top level. That way when I spread the outer rim it will
Be the same hight as the center and allow for maximum penetration with the spread. Not that yield matters lol. May do a few runs with no ScrOG and short veg times, but that bill is still out.

View attachment 36776DA8-3A5B-42B5-A448-69A67CE5568B.MOV

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Walk around update. Day 19 since flip.
Getting nice flower development. No signs of any issues- just cruising along. Have Been pushing the nutrients up this round and seeing possitibe signs so far. Hoping the vanilla kush clones I took survive, have a few that rooted and appear to be taking ok. I always have shitty luck this time of year with cuttings. They end up in my veg tent, humidity is always too low this time of year and I refuse to put a humidifier in there.... I know I need to. May run one for the first time in a long time. I’m not even close on the VPD chart as to where I should be. The flower tent loves it and I have less worries about mold issues.
View attachment FCF3C42A-1965-496F-91A5-D5B651253EB6.MP4

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

On average, how long do you typically veg for?

Running a 6 plant legal cycle, with only two that can be flowered- means once started plants get approx 120 days of veg time. That’s both great but has it’s own sets of issues to deal with. I screwed up the next batch after this and am a month or more behind. So the following run will be less impressive I think.

Phylex

Phylex

Running a 6 plant legal cycle, with only two that can be flowered- means once started plants get approx 120 days of veg time. That’s both great but has it’s own sets of issues to deal with. I screwed up the next batch after this and am a month or more behind. So the following run will be less impressive I think.
Thanks for the insight. Your branching is insane. I really like what you have going on. Strong work.

Phylex

Phylex

I only have one tent fully set up now. Next week I plan to do a little shopping so I can start popping seeds and veg separately. I'm trying to figure out the timing of everything so its more perpetual.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Walk around update. Day 19 since flip.
Getting nice flower development. No signs of any issues- just cruising along. Have Been pushing the nutrients up this round and seeing possitibe signs so far. Hoping the vanilla kush clones I took survive, have a few that rooted and appear to be taking ok. I always have shitty luck this time of year with cuttings. They end up in my veg tent, humidity is always too low this time of year and I refuse to put a humidifier in there.... I know I need to. May run one for the first time in a long time. I’m not even close on the VPD chart as to where I should be. The flower tent loves it and I have less worries about mold issues.
View attachment 847689
Looks good! Impressive! Crazy voice work.....

Top Bottom