Vaping Sugar Leaf Trim & Popcorny Buds

• Thread starter AJGirlsGrow2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Did you get high off sugar leaf in vape?

• Total voters
AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

Sooooo, I have my sugar leaf trim in a jar and I chopped up the little buds that didnt do much and threw that in. It's day 5 since I put in jar, but I've read trim does not cure as the bud does so I was curious about vaping it because I do own an Atmos Jump vape which works great. I am low on bud this week til my stuff is ready and I googled it, seems like vaping trim is the way to go so I packed it up and hubby and I got a few vapes, packed it one more time and midway through we both looked at each other like ummmm dude is it just me or are we stoned off that little bit? Yes in fucking deeedddyyyyyy. I've got a half a jar of trim to bring to work all week. This is awesome! Vape that trim folks!!!

Vaping sugar leaf trim  popcorny buds
Vaping sugar leaf trim  popcorny buds 2
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

yes, vaping or making butter is the only thing I do with trim. you can even vape the trim wet(which I've done)

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

Care to share your butter making tips? I have not done it yet but I plan to and make some cookies with it.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I like to make QWET, you freeze the trim and some pure grain ever clear alcohol overnight separately. The next day pour the alcohol over the trim in the jar you froze it in and shake vigorously for 15 to 45 seconds, depending on how you will use it. Shorter shake time for clear shatter like extract and longer for edible extracts. Let the alcohol evaporate after filtering through a coffee filter and you can either vape, dab or decarb your extract and mix into edibles.
This is the most potent mild tasting way to make edibles, besides rosin edibles, but you must decarb the extract before making edibles with it or it won't work.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Care to share your butter making tips? I have not done it yet but I plan to and make some cookies with it.

sure, it's easy:

4 cups of regular water (more if you want, water keeps the butter from burning)
1 pound of unsalted butter
1 ounce dried trim(sugar leaves)

- in a crock pot, throw everything in(water/trim/butter), let it cook on low for 8 to 12 hours.
note: I've also done it in a cooking pot on the stove on low for a couple of hours
note: it's going to look (blackish on top) and smell gross

- when done and still hot, strain everything through a fine mess hand strainer into another container to remove the heavy vegetation.

- let cool off and place in refrigerator over night. The butter will harden on top of the water.

- next day, remove the slab of hardened butter (the bottom will look kind of gross), and discard the water.

- add fresh water to a pot, add the butter, reheat until the butter has re-melted.

- strain again with the fine mesh hand strainer, but this time use a few layers of cheese cloth in the strainer( I used four layers)

- let cool off and place back in the refrigerator to let the butter harden again.

- next day, remove the butter, discard the water, break the butter up however you want it and store in the refrigerator for use.
note: the butter will be green

voilĂ : you have cannabis butter

use it just like any other butter, there will be a 'weed' taste to it };-)

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
sure, it's easy:

4 cups of regular water (more if you want, water keeps the butter from burning)
1 pound of unsalted butter
1 ounce dried trim(sugar leaves)

- in a crock pot, throw everything in(water/trim/butter), let it cook on low for 8 to 12 hours.
note: I've also done it in a cooking pot on the stove on low for a couple of hours
note: it's going to look (blackish on top) and smell gross

- when done and still hot, strain everything through a fine mess hand strainer into another container to remove the heavy vegetation.

- let cool off and place in refrigerator over night. The butter will harden on top of the water.

- next day, remove the slab of hardened butter (the bottom will look kind of gross), and discard the water.

- add fresh water to a pot, add the butter, reheat until the butter has re-melted.

- strain again with the fine mesh hand strainer, but this time use a few layers of cheese cloth in the strainer( I used four layers)

- let cool off and place back in the refrigerator to let the butter harden again.

- next day, remove the butter, discard the water, break the butter up however you want it and store in the refrigerator for use.
note: the butter will be green

voilĂ : you have cannabis butter

use it just like any other butter, there will be a 'weed' taste to it };-)
That will make a really sleepy stony butter, faster decarb times for a butter that makes you high and paranoid. There's a decarb chart in my first sig link somewhere, I think...

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

That will make a really sleepy stony butter, faster decarb times for a butter that makes you high and paranoid. There's a decarb chart in my first sig link somewhere, I think...

the reason I make this stuff is for my wifes pain relief and for a good nights sleep, so 'really sleepy stony butter' is what I'm going for };-)

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I read somewhere about baking the leaves first??
I haven't heard that but maybe. not sure what that does except dry out the leaves.
my sugar leaves are dry when I trim. When I hang my plants to dry, I only trim off the larger leaves with no trichomes.
I do the final trim after the drying which means my sugar leaves are already dried and curled inward.

Organikz

Organikz

Yah i decarboxilate in the oven then basically melt the butter and throw the decarbed material in and simmer it on low got 15 minutes just to allow the thc to bind to the fat then I strain through a fine mesh strainer. I'm no master. I'm new to concoction but I plan on making some coconut oil tabs. Get off the Xanax. Get on the bubba kush.

I don't get the chlorophyll taste at all and no green butter. Just has nice Amber and blonde in it.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Yah i decarboxilate in the oven then basically melt the butter and throw the decarbed material in and simmer it on low got 15 minutes just to allow the thc to bind to the fat then I strain through a fine mesh strainer. I'm no master. I'm new to concoction but I plan on making some coconut oil tabs. Get off the Xanax. Get on the bubba kush.

I don't get the chlorophyll taste at all and no green butter. Just has nice Amber and blonde in it.
I've done the crock pot and all day simmer recipes and if you can stomach the taste of raw dandelions and wanna take a mid day nap I guess they're ok...

F

friend

I like to make QWET, you freeze the trim and some pure grain ever clear alcohol overnight separately. The next day pour the alcohol over the trim in the jar you froze it in and shake vigorously for 15 to 45 seconds, depending on how you will use it. Shorter shake time for clear shatter like extract and longer for edible extracts. Let the alcohol evaporate after filtering through a coffee filter and you can either vape, dab or decarb your extract and mix into edibles.
This is the most potent mild tasting way to make edibles, besides rosin edibles, but you must decarb the extract before making edibles with it or it won't work.

Are you absolutely sure you are not smoking or eating alchol ?

F

friend

I've done the crock pot and all day simmer recipes and if you can stomach the taste of raw dandelions and wanna take a mid day nap I guess they're ok...

I decarb and crock pot 2-8 hrs
The only thing you taste is my grandmothers boscotti cookie with Zero canna taste.
I dominate 8 hrs of retail every day and live like a king on my cookies, if i were to share my cookies with the people who ask for them ,
I wouldn't have any.

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

Im just gonna vape this trip but the next chop I'll have much more and I'll make some butter and cookies. i am already a baker so this is going to be right up my ally.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I haven't heard that but maybe. not sure what that does except dry out the leaves.
my sugar leaves are dry when I trim. When I hang my plants to dry, I only trim off the larger leaves with no trichomes.
I do the final trim after the drying which means my sugar leaves are already dried and curled inward.
How dry do you guys let the trim get before decarbing in the oven? Mine are about a couple days just chilling on some cookie sheets. Does it really matter? My girls been making edibles for a while now and usually doesn't dry them out all the way and they're bomb, just looking for some other opinions

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Damn 15 minutes with melted butter???!! I decarb for 15 to 30 mins, and combine with butter and water for 12 hours, how's your edibles after??? 12 hours cooking time fucking blows

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

How dry do you guys let the trim get before decarbing in the oven? Mine are about a couple days just chilling on some cookie sheets. Does it really matter? My girls been making edibles for a while now and usually doesn't dry them out all the way and they're bomb, just looking for some other opinions

I haven't done the "decarbing" thing yet, I just throw the trim into the water/butter in the crock pot and set it on low for 12 hours. my next batch of butter, I'm going to decarb and them add it to the butter and see if there is a difference. I'm guessing the butter will be more potent, which is crazy because one cookie is usually enough for me.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I haven't done the "decarbing" thing yet, I just throw the trim into the water/butter in the crock pot and set it on low for 12 hours. my next batch of butter, I'm going to decarb and them add it to the butter and see if there is a difference. I'm guessing the butter will be more potent, which is crazy because one cookie is usually enough for me.
Yeah my girl decarb a for 30 to 35 mins at 240, then I go the same route you do. Stove top only takes 3 hours, but we've done crockpot for 12 hours

Latest posts

Top Bottom