Varietal descriptions for upcoming drop

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
ANAHITA (OG KUSH X CRYSTAL SHIP)

The OG Kush mother used in this hybrid is a stellar specimen and if not the best, right up there with the best OG Kush cuts I've ever seen.
She lends a lengthening and opening up to the Crystal Ship and a lil more density along with the aromas/odors of the OG, very lemony candy or fuel deep expanding depending on growth method and environment. The two lineages combine for a result in a lack of flarf and a frostiness that is whiter than the OG Kush on it's own. Some phenotypes will have purple tones to varying degrees and some silver seems to come through on some phenotypes versus white color. Very potent and pretty good yields overall with this cultivar.

Ripening window of 8.5-9.5 weeks

Ahitapack

CHERRY PICKER (CHERRY PIE X CRYSTAL SHIP)

The problem with the Cherry Pie is yield, partially because her short stature & structure allow for a minimal yield of lovely quality flowers. The papa Crystal Ship boosts the yield dramatically and allows for a bigger plant then the Cherry Pie clone puts out. You get a robust Cherry Pie odor on these with some added creaminess and a monster quantity of trichomes. This girl puts out very medicinal flowers that have an intense odor and heavy high to go with it. Some phenotypes that exhibit less purpling are a bit more daytime in high versus knockdown effect and have a less purple odor and a more herbally with floral tones.

Expect ripening times to range from 8-9.5 weeks

Cpickerpack

MENDO MOOKIE (FORUM GSC X CRYSTAL SHIP)

This variety exhibits purple/colors in 75% or more of the offspring so far. Very tall on some phenotypes but medium height phenotypes as well. The density of the GSC lend to the Crystal Ship allowing the larger than GSC flowers to weigh quite a lot and outyield most strains. Very stanky and deep hitting with an effective pain med effect on some offspring. Overall this is very similar to GSC but grows larger floral clusters and has added frostyness/white colors.

Ripening window: 8.5-10weeks

Mmookiepack

DOG PADDLE (CHEMDOG 91 X CRYSTAL SHIP)

The Dog Paddle is a very fast growing plant from the start, very headstrong and pole plant on some phenotypes until you break them down(lst) or aggresively super crop but def rec keeping her supported and structured as she will put out some longer than chemdog colas and churn out more frost on them as well. An added spice is in many offspring and varying amounts of skunkyness and sour/fuel odors permeate heavily. Some can take longer to ripen but the yields are solid and worth the time rewarding the patient grower!

Ripening times vary: 9-10weeks

Dpaddlepack

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Damn this thread is inspiring me to get a real job to make some real money to buy some real deal genetics!
:pompus:

I'm gonna have to leave the cyber cave, man this is gonna be sacrifice....less time on thcfarmer but more time buying from Thcbay , I think it's for the better:cigar:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Damn this thread is inspiring me to get a real job to make some real money to buy some real deal genetics!
:pompus:

I'm gonna have to leave the cyber cave, man this is gonna be sacrifice....less time on thcfarmer but more time buying from Thcbay , I think it's for the better:cigar:
Take advantage of some sun glasses when you step out of the cave, you don't wanna look like my avatar, lmao

Marks370z

Marks370z

Salmon Berry sounds so good! WHY MUST I BE BROKE!?

Isn't there a something you eat called a Mookie, too?

Let me check...

"Try the ‘Mendo Mookie’—a cross between an oatmeal muffin and a cookie." :happy:

Was that planned, being that the Peg House is in mendo county? Pretty awesome if it was, or wasn't. :)

Hopefully will be ordering some of these soon. Thanks for the release!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Salmon Berry sounds so good! WHY MUST I BE BROKE!?

Isn't there a something you eat called a Mookie, too?

Let me check...

"Try the ‘Mendo Mookie’—a cross between an oatmeal muffin and a cookie." :happy:

Was that planned, being that the Peg House is in mendo county? Pretty awesome if it was, or wasn't. :)

Hopefully will be ordering some of these soon. Thanks for the release!
No coincidence on that naming :happy: Intentional for sure :couchpotato: Mookies are tasty!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Woot ! Just got some Anahita and Dog Paddle . those are gonna go quick I'm sure !

Thanks Baba G and Logic !

Top Bottom