veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

barneyfife

can any of you guys find any info on this chris la rose that supposedly came up with this nute?
im ready to order but there dosent seem to be any real info on this guy or the company.

deep buddy

deep buddy

if its the same chris ive talked to he knows his stuff. i may be rep'n them in the near future. the product speaks for itself quite simply though. and that is what matters to me.

just out of curiosity why the interest is their something you have seen or read that is negative( i would really like to know this for the aforementioned reason)

B

barneyfife

buddy hi actually quiet the oppsite besides ills grow ive seen a few others on another forum and they look just as awesome.
its just that the company is so new it would be nice to have alittle more info before jump in head first.
there site has very little info looks/sounds great just might be to good. ive used maxibloom for alittle over 2yr now for veg & bloom @ 1tsp per gal. so i no great results can be had with a very simple 1 part powder.
and the veg+bloom actually has it beat i mean its got silica carbs aminos all in one tub.
you wouldnt need not one other bottle besides of course whatever you use as a ph up & down see what i mean about sounding to good to be true lol.
using the maxi i still need a silica & sweetner product and koolbloom as a booster. i just dont want to get taken but really hope it is as good as claimed shit im all about the kiss.

deep buddy

deep buddy

have you gotten a sample yet. honestly i am switching over slowly. just like you i have many doubts about any new products. i thought it was hype until i tried it. i think if you try it youll like it. my only concern is that being a new company if anything happens no more nutes. but from talking to chris sounds like they a booming pretty well

B

barneyfife

well i ordered it today chris said it will ship tomarrow. got 2lbs of the hard water formula coming.
so i guess i'll find out soon if i like it i really am excited to try it could be a total game changer.

B

barneyfife

oh and the chris talking to us on the phone is chris la rose the guy who came up with the formula.

deep buddy

deep buddy

good to hear barney! i think you will like it i know i do! and they are pretty good about shipping fast. really havent had anything but good encounters w/ or about this company.

are you going to be running it in rockwool? you may have mentioned it before but errl has got me scrathing my dome

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

You will be very satisfied with their product...believe me once you try it you will be wondering why this stuff hasn't been around sooner...ahhaha

deep buddy

deep buddy

You will be very satisfied with their product...believe me once you try it you will be wondering why this stuff hasn't been around sooner...ahhaha
Neo are you using the tap/hardwater formula? im using the RO/soft water just wondering what is the difference in the tap form.
the RO breaks down as such
N-16% 15%nitrate nitrogen 1%ammoniacal nitrogen
P-10%
K-30%

calcium-18%
magnesium-6%
sulfur-4.5%
boron-0.06%
iron-1.5%
manganese-0.08%
molybdenum-0.005%

ill eagle

ill eagle

Chem x Sour D 8 weeks in Rockwool, I've run this cut b4 but never looked like this, some of the best yet, all veg+bloom no additives
Thc1
Thc2
Thc3

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

Neo are you using the tap/hardwater formula? im using the RO/soft water just wondering what is the difference in the tap form.
the RO breaks down as such
N-16% 15%nitrate nitrogen 1%ammoniacal nitrogen
P-10%
K-30%

calcium-18%
magnesium-6%
sulfur-4.5%
boron-0.06%
iron-1.5%
manganese-0.08%
molybdenum-0.005%

Well since my water out of tap is only 130ppm which is very low I decided to get the RO version which seems to be working fine...I haven't tried the Tap water one yet...As what I understand from talking to Chris the difference is in the ph since most tap water is high in ph say 8.5 ect...the tap water version lowers your ph down by a lot more to help get your ph at a more workable zone....The RO version drops your ph less than the Tap water would...That's my understanding the difference in the 2 kinds but there might be other things too i'm not 100% sure...but it surely makes since though

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

Lil Eagle your buds are lookin fuckn frosty as hell man :)...seems like you got that stuff dialed in man..ahhahah

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

Ill Eagle what ppms are you working with from clone to veg to flower? Also are you using the RO version or tap?

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

I'm not using it in hydro so I can't really answer that question for you..I'm in pure coco hand water but I haven't seen any ph problems in my plants ...

ill eagle

ill eagle

I'm in tap water. My tap runs around 350-400ppms. Good friend of mine is using the RO formula and is getting slightly higher yields than me. As for stability, he doesn't even touch pH up or down between rez changes. He's dialing his rez'z to 850-900ppms and letting cook for a week at a time recirculating and oh lordy he might have me on the RO train myself. I usually have to add like 6mil ph down every couple days in tap. I keep it steady between 14-1600 ppms from week 1-7 and flush. I've noticed some strains prefer 12-1400ppm but most like the previously mentioned strength. In the above pics what strength are you feeding?

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

I'm in tap water. My tap runs around 350-400ppms. Good friend of mine is using the RO formula and is getting slightly higher yields than me. As for stability, he doesn't even touch pH up or down between rez changes. He's dialing his rez'z to 850-900ppms and letting cook for a week at a time recirculating and oh lordy he might have me on the RO train myself. I usually have to add like 6mil ph down every couple days in tap. I keep it steady between 14-1600 ppms from week 1-7 and flush. I've noticed some strains prefer 12-1400ppm but most like the previously mentioned strength. In the above pics what strength are you feeding?

Same here I don't ph anything i just add nutrients and things seem to be going good so far...Right now I'm running my veg at about 600-700ppm and my 2 plants i have flowering at about 900-1000ppm I'm pretty sure i can bump it up to 1200ppm for my flowering and should see even better results.....For my veg I feed with plan water every 2 weeks or so to help flush out old nutrients just so i don't get any salt build up in the coco...

Top Bottom