veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

barneyfife

my veg+bloom came today so i'll start it on the next feed which will be tomarrow.
hope my results are as good as you guys have had.

B

barneyfife

what do you guys think about giving a shot of koolbloom at about wk6 with this nute? you guys arent using any bloom boost i see i no its supposed to have something in it but just wondering.

deep buddy

deep buddy

what do you guys think about giving a shot of koolbloom at about wk6 with this nute? you guys arent using any bloom boost i see i no its supposed to have something in it but just wondering.
unless you run a test plant or two youll never know. but i am running mine w/ just a lil micro/calmag to get a feel for what it can do seems like they are a rockin.

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

Its funny that you brought this up cause I had some Dry KoolBloom and thought the same thing I'm in week 6 in flowering and I'm trying it out as we speak I don't have another plant to compare it too but well see how it goes...

ill eagle

ill eagle

I'll be interested to see how the kool bloom works out cause I can't imagine my flowers stacking any harder than they already to with veg+bloom alone. please drop some pics when you get a chance db/neo

Another thing that I have found with veg+bloom is the need to flush every 10 days or so with just a weak solution (like 600ppms) to keep the things sweatin' and stackin' I have these OGs just about dialed now and have found that all the OG hybrids I have run I run the veg+bloom weaker and let them go dry a lil longer between waterings. I've grown the same cuts in the past and they were all lanky and golf balled out. I'm finally getting nicer colas on the OGs
Thc1
Thc2

Venom818

Venom818

I'll be interested to see how the kool bloom works out cause I can't imagine my flowers stacking any harder than they already to with veg+bloom alone. please drop some pics when you get a chance db/neo

Another thing that I have found with veg+bloom is the need to flush every 10 days or so with just a weak solution (like 600ppms) to keep the things sweatin' and stackin' I have these OGs just about dialed now and have found that all the OG hybrids I have run I run the veg+bloom weaker and let them go dry a lil longer between waterings. I've grown the same cuts in the past and they were all lanky and golf balled out. I'm finally getting nicer colas on the OGs View attachment 203448View attachment 203449

thats weird from what i have seen og's like the heavier feeding,everything looks kill by the way bro

ill eagle

ill eagle

deep buddy, I would bump my feed a lil bit and see if those babies jump. I was recommended a pretty low feed strength when I consulted with hydro research but found on my own that the clones I run can handle 1.5 teaspoons during weeks 1-2 and weeks 5-6 . I just took down a row of these sour kush taken at 55 days. I fed them straight veg+bloom at an average of 1500ppms including the 350ppms in my tap water. the smell is unreal, think piney gasoline, I'm thinking I'll hit the qp mark on this one plant, 2 liter bottle buds all day
Thc1

deep buddy

deep buddy

deep buddy, I would bump my feed a lil bit and see if those babies jump. I was recommended a pretty low feed strength when I consulted with hydro research but found on my own that the clones I run can handle 1.5 teaspoons during weeks 1-2 and weeks 5-6 . I just took down a row of these sour kush taken at 55 days. I fed them straight veg+bloom at an average of 1500ppms including the 350ppms in my tap water. the smell is unreal, think piney gasoline, I'm thinking I'll hit the qp mark on this one plant, 2 liter bottle buds all dayView attachment 204421
fukin crushin it ill. i can smell those bitches.

yeah i bumped it up to 1tsp a gal already and they JUMPED! on my meter 1.0ec is like 460-480ppm i usually stay under 2.0ec in my coco to avoid salt buildup. youve got me convinced on rcdwc w/ rw. how can i resist.

Knowledge is Powder.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I like simple. Might have to give this a try.

los0420

los0420

i just got some samples sent to my local shop so when i get it i will let you guys know how it works

ill eagle

ill eagle

rockwool @ 1350 ppms(370 ppm tap water). I'm finding that lowering my ppms is saving nutes and my girls are stacking just as well. I think I've used a little over 2 pounds to get this row to this point. thats $40-50 for me without shipping. I'll prolly drop $100 on nutes for this row by the time it's done... well worth it imho. look at the health on these, veg+bloom keeping my meds jumpin
Thc1
!

OGONLY

OGONLY

My buddy Hiboy got some and is doing a side by side. He is in like week 3 of flower and said his girls in Veg and Bloom are looking FAR superior to those getting the tried and true nute mix we have been using for a while. The mix we have been using has like 10 additives. F all that if there is something better.

I'm pretty much sold after seeing this thread. Going to order some today and get on the bandwagon. Thanks for the info and the evidence Ill Eagle!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yeah I had my local store look into getting some. Cant wait to try it out!

deep buddy

deep buddy

My buddy Hiboy got some and is doing a side by side. He is in like week 3 of flower and said his girls in Veg and Bloom are looking FAR superior to those getting the tried and true nute mix we have been using for a while. The mix we have been using has like 10 additives. F all that if there is something better.

I'm pretty much sold after seeing this thread. Going to order some today and get on the bandwagon. Thanks for the info and the evidence Ill Eagle!
yep im in week 3 as well and they are looking great. and just like ill eagle said they are STINKY. really impressed just a lil calmag to fix a def's here and there.

los0420

los0420

what medium are you going to be using?
coco 70%/ perlite 25% and hydroton 5% i will do 1 plant with my usual botonicare line ,1 with maxibloom,cal mag,and silica and 1 with just veg and bloom
they sent me the r.o mix smells crazy strong but seems like the perfect mix i will start when my clones are fully rooted and moved to 1 gal pots

B

barneyfife

ogonly what is your tried and true nute? i really like that your having better results with the veg+bloom.
my plants are also loving this stuff so far.
los0420 it will be very interesting to see you doing the side/side with the botonicare & maxi cant wait to see it wishing you good luck.

Top Bottom