veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deep buddy

deep buddy

coco 70%/ perlite 25% and hydroton 5% i will do 1 plant with my usual botonicare line ,1 with maxibloom,cal mag,and silica and 1 with just veg and bloom
they sent me the r.o mix smells crazy strong but seems like the perfect mix i will start when my clones are fully rooted and moved to 1 gal pots
im basically doing the same thing. no gh products though. i use cns-17 as a base w/ a few extras; fulvic acid, mgs04, GP massive, add 2.7. as above still in week 3 but the one part is keeping up nicely.

B

barneyfife

buddy so your not running the veg+bloom alone to see how well it does by its self?
or are you running the others as a comparison?

deep buddy

deep buddy

buddy so your not running the veg+bloom alone to see how well it does by its self?
or are you running the others as a comparison?
thats correct 2 different rooms. one with my usual base botanicare/supps above, and one with just the veg&bloom and a lil cal mag(just for def's) and some micro(mineral matrix,also use this for ph down). so it will not be an exact side by side(1 gal vs. 3 gal) but same coco same basic set so we will see.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Im trippin on how dark green and healthy everything is looking with this product and not 1 bad review so far!

OGONLY

OGONLY

ogonly what is your tried and true nute? i really like that your having better results with the veg+bloom.
my plants are also loving this stuff so far.
los0420 it will be very interesting to see you doing the side/side with the botonicare & maxi cant wait to see it wishing you good luck.

My tried and true nute blend is too long to type out haha. Its a base of GH micro and bloom, Big Bud (weeks 2-5 ),Overdrive (6-8) , B-52, Fulpower, Hygrozyme, Bud Candy, Drip clean and Protect. There are some other details and additives I use at certin times but don't want to get into due to complexity and I'm pretty baked.

Edit due to typo.

B

barneyfife

neo handwatering coco how often you having to do this?
im in promix and also hadnwater but i only have to about every 4-5days.
i would think you must be feeding more frequet than me?

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

rockwool @ 1350 ppms(370 ppm tap water). I'm finding that lowering my ppms is saving nutes and my girls are stacking just as well. I think I've used a little over 2 pounds to get this row to this point. thats $40-50 for me without shipping. I'll prolly drop $100 on nutes for this row by the time it's done... well worth it imho. look at the health on these, veg+bloom keeping my meds jumpinView attachment 206078 !

Hey Ill Eagle I had a question how are you flushing with the Veg+Bloom?I'm about week 6 into flowering and was wondering if you found any good technique when flushing time comes with this nutrient..I was thinking about flushing with just plain ph'd water for about 2 weeks

Neoangelo147

Neoangelo147

neo handwatering coco how often you having to do this?
im in promix and also hadnwater but i only have to about every 4-5days.
i would think you must be feeding more frequet thn me?

Yea right now I water about every 3-4 days for my veg...My flowering which is 2 plants only in 3 gallon pots every 5-6 days...But I notice if you use smart pots you will have to water a lot more frequently...almost every 2 days or so depending on the pot size...

M

max_well

rockwool @ 1350 ppms(370 ppm tap water). I'm finding that lowering my ppms is saving nutes and my girls are stacking just as well. I think I've used a little over 2 pounds to get this row to this point. thats $40-50 for me without shipping. I'll prolly drop $100 on nutes for this row by the time it's done... well worth it imho. look at the health on these, veg+bloom keeping my meds jumpinView attachment 206078 !

Hey bro , looking great as always. I'm curious how many flood cycles you do when using the rockwool cubes/chunks in the Ebb Flow buckets. Obviously this depends on the plant size-- how many plants per 1000w do you like to run? Also, when you do a flush as you mentioned above , does that take the place of your watering for the day, or do you follow with a full-nute flood right away? Awesome work , thanks for all your info on the Veg+Bloom

ill eagle

ill eagle

neo, I flush with 1/4 strength between rez changes. I usually start reducing strength at week 6 and fade completely out by week 8 depending on strain.

max, I run between 6 and 8 plants per 1000w and usually start with top watering every day for the first week and starting the flood/drain process every other day week 2. By week 3 I flood and drain every day.

ill eagle

ill eagle

true 2lb'r, this old afghan from a good buddy of mine. Not only big but dense too. eats up the veg+bloom and drinks my rez down in 4-5 days. smells nasssty sweet
Thc1
Thc2

S

simpleone

When I heard about this nutrient, I was interested so I typed it in google and about 3 threads from 3 different websites popped up. I read them all and the user, “vodabone” on GC has the exact same plants, strings, system, green fan and the exact same set up as user “ill eagle”, here at the farm. Go check it out farmers and see what I mean. User, “Deep Buddy”, is also on GC helpin the hype...Whether he is part of the team or not, it looks like an organized sales team. I was/am hoping that it wasn’t the same person, was/still really looking forward to seeing a grow with those nutes …

deep buddy

deep buddy

When I heard about this nutrient, I was interested so I typed it in google and about 3 threads from 3 different websites popped up. I read them all and the user, “vodabone” on GC has the exact same plants, strings, system, green fan and the exact same set up as user “ill eagle”, here at the farm. Go check it out farmers and see what I mean. User, “Deep Buddy”, is also on GC helpin the hype...Whether he is part of the team or not, it looks like an organized sales team. I was/am hoping that it wasn’t the same person, was/still really looking forward to seeing a grow with those nutes …
mannnnnnnn please. i will let you know as soon as im on the payroll. did you even read this thread? i am the same deep buddy as on gc. so what? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPLY?
that i am somehow what breaking forum rules? whats your point?

S

simpleone

Because of that, I'm not sure if I believe that this was all done with just Veg+Bloom. Any credibility just got thrown out the window once I saw the similarities. I hope I do not come across as a troll, just thought it was worth bringing up. I am really hoping that it isn't the same person because I am a really a BIG fan of the K.I.S.S method and want to believe that it is real, but it's things like this that gets you scratching your head.

S

simpleone

Chill bro, I'm just trying to find out the truth. Okay, nothing more from me. I'm just going to go back to reading. Have a nice day.

deep buddy

deep buddy

Because of that, I'm not sure if I believe that this was all done with just Veg+Bloom. Any credibility just got thrown out the window once I saw the similarities. I hope I do not come across as a troll, just thought it was worth bringing up. I am really hoping that it isn't the same person because I am a really a BIG fan of the K.I.S.S method and want to believe that it is real, but it's things like this that gets you scratching your head.
k so whats your point? i know im the same deep buddy. i dont know if ill eagle is vodabone. i doubt it but im sure he will let you know. and im pretty sure( if you read the threads) that voda uses 6 inch RW blocks and ill eagle uses mixed growcubes. i really think your way off. sorry.

ill eagle

ill eagle

simpleone, relax dude, I'm just sharing my work, I hope you can learn a thing or two. honestly I don't have the time to be selling anything, the only thing I have the time to do is stuff turkey bags bro. I highly respect Hydroponic Research for Veg+Bloom because it takes the work out of my reservoirs and helps me put food on the table. Their shit works and that's a fact. This aint no conspracy or "Organized Sales team" growing dank, just me and my crew pulling weight with an emphasis on quality. All I use is Veg+Bloom and city water with a little bit of pH down between reservoir changes. That's it, believe it or not...... Good luck man, I hope you find what works for you.

Top Bottom