veg+bloom, 1 part powder in socal tap

• Thread starter ill eagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noobmaster69

Noobmaster69

Just read thru the ENTIRE 25Pages of this discovery. Funny few year's ago got samples from my Hy-store never used it. Still have the jars. I run heavy 16 and love it, but if i can SAVE money and UP production and quality, im ALL for it.. IllEagle You made me a believer! Gonna run heavy and v+b same time and see what happens. My disc and nerv issue's would applaud me for less work! Good shit dudes!
Anybody who's running this with coco and hard water im here to Stalk you for information and tips lol hit me up!

I am just starting out with veg+bloom and any tips on using it correctly and how often to feed and what grams per stage....thanks!!

Budda.stank

Budda.stank

I love veg+bloom dirty. I use it basically from when my clones have established roots all the way through veg. When i switch to 12/12 i add a bloom booster called shine by the same company. I pretty much go with 4 grams of veg+bloom dirty the whole run and add 2 grams of shine during flower. All based on one gallon mixes. And yes, buds get super frosty. Super easy to use and good results.

Noobmaster69

Noobmaster69

I love veg+bloom dirty. I use it basically from when my clones have established roots all the way through veg. When i switch to 12/12 i add a bloom booster called shine by the same company. I pretty much go with 4 grams of veg+bloom dirty the whole run and add 2 grams of shine during flower. All based on one gallon mixes. And yes, buds get super frosty. Super easy to use and good results.
Thanks for that insight..under suggested feeding schedule they don't add shein until after a few weeks into flower... So you're saying you see good results not changing the base but adding shine early?
I'm using HD and +life & stackswell..so far it seems good for a blend of soil and Coco but for just Coco, I was not liking it for clones or seedlings. That attempt at using Coco I did buffer the Coco as suggested but still I've had better results with clonex seedlings and clone solution by far..and other bottled stuff ... Any suggestions for starting babies going from the rapid router tray to Coco using veg+bloom?

Budda.stank

Budda.stank

Thanks for that insight..under suggested feeding schedule they don't add shein until after a few weeks into flower... So you're saying you see good results not changing the base but adding shine early?
I'm using HD and +life & stackswell..so far it seems good for a blend of soil and Coco but for just Coco, I was not liking it for clones or seedlings. That attempt at using Coco I did buffer the Coco as suggested but still I've had better results with clonex seedlings and clone solution by far..and other bottled stuff ... Any suggestions for starting babies going from the rapid router tray to Coco using veg+bloom?
As soon as i see a plant go into flower i start with Shine. Normally about 7-10 days after the 12/12 light switch.

Budda.stank

Budda.stank

Do you add any terpinator or anything to up potassium ?
I dont add anything other than shine. I have been very happy with amount of trichs and buds put on weight just about till the end. One thing i did was a comparison to the fox farm trio. The veg + bloom was way easier and no salty build up on the top of the soil, i also had a better yield with veg + bloom by 23 grams between the two plants. Grew one plant with each nute line up. I guess the only bad thing i can say about veg + bloom is that it takes a little bit to completely dissolve while mixing, i had to learn to be patient. BUT SO WORTH IT!

Top Bottom