Veg+bloom Nutrients Grow 4 = 1lb

• Thread starter Vic1992
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

No I run the dirty too. I just work at a shop and that's the HD label same as the Dirty sitting next to it. How old is your V+B? Your label is closer to their Shine Bloom booster dosage. This is interesting..

Vic1992

Vic1992

I dont know how old it is. but I got it from Aquarius hydroponics. they just started carrying the stuff. Ive never seen it there before. the website also states to use 3-4 grams per gallon in veg and 5-6 grams a gallon in flower. so should I fallow the label on the bottle or go ahead and feed straight 3-4 grams for my veg plants? @CaliRooted

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

See I weigh mine. I start at 3 grams per gallon in veg and slowly work up to 4 grams, my mother's in 5 gallons get 4.5-5 grams. When I hit flower I start off at 5 grams a gallon ramp up to 6 grams I actually used almost 6.5 in flower this last run. Can't remember at the moment how much 1.5 TBS weighs?

Vic1992

Vic1992

i looked it up and 1.5tbsp is equal to 6 grams. ill be using your numbers to grow since you have a bit more experience than I do with V+B. I seen you post in other treads as well. do you start feeding after first week of planting or as soon as you put the germinated seedlings in the soil? or should I wait a week in order to start feeding?

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Depends how long you veg. In one of my rooms I run fully amended soil and I don't feed in veg. My other room I veg in 707 and don't feed till about 2 weeks in to veg and I veg for about 5 weeks. Then into flower room they go into Greenfields soil and I start feeding there second watering at 5 grams a gallon, they get 10 days in there new home then flip. So I feed,feed, water, feed,feed, water. I max out in flower around 1255 ppms

Vic1992

Vic1992

im vegging for 2 months im trying to get 1 pound of 4 plants which is duable for me. I was told to start at 2 grams per gallon with the V+B after the first week of planting seedlings.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Yeah that's not a bad starting point. I have yet to burn with v+b

Vic1992

Vic1992

Been reading about different light cycles on forums for flower! Heres what they are saying!
12/12 first 2 weeks
13/11 for 4 weeks (if plant finishes in 8 weeks) or 6 weeks (if plant finishes in 10 weeks)
11/13 for 1 week
9/15 for last week of flowering
Has anyone attempted this method before?

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Keep it simple bro and don't over think it. Just go with 12/12 for the win. You have better chance of stressing them out with all the timing changes.

Vic1992

Vic1992

Your Right... but I have to experiment lol its in my nature ive been growing for 4 years and ive always been afraid to experiment im also doing a manifold grow ill be sharing my experience on here as soon I top them in about 3 more weeks. idk I just wanna experiment that's why im using the new nute line I got VEG+BLOOM by hydroponics research just to see what happens.

Vic1992

Vic1992

After 3 months of veg usinv VEG+BLOOM nutrients these babies are looking beutiful. Im vegging for 3 more months and then flowering i think i can pull of 1 pound of two plants.

20181023 172106
20181023 172055
Vic1992

Vic1992

1 pound from 2 plants? from the pics? highly unlikely
theyre bigger than they look in the photos, and im vegging for 3 more months so yeah I think I can pull off a pound if I veg for 3 more months. im 6'2 and they already come up to my stomach. please dont doubt or bring negativity to my post thank you.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

this was some Godzilla glue from my last grow. probably one of the most beautiful plants I ever grew.

Yes very pretty sluts, but is that all?
I fuck a vast selection of models; domestic and international.. all day. It gets boring quick. ---I find that The best fucks usually are the amateur ones that dont look very pretty; un polished.
Can you post pics of root balls? and what are the container sizes

also...
purple colors on a plant with yellow leaves is a classic of tooooo cold.

whats the temps?

Top Bottom