Veg+bloom Nutrients

• Thread starter bigdaddyg8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
"RO/SOFT is great for all hydroponic applications such as rock wool and coco. It’s specially formulated for soft water (under 200 PPMS or .1-.4 EC)"

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

i switched back to Cultured Solutions about a year ago. everything was going great till about a week ago. when i started seeing shit floating around ? i shot a email to the supplier. they replied,
am sorry to hear of the issues with your nutrients. Can you let me know if there is date at all on that bottle and what that might be? Usually there is some sort of mark where the manufacturer has noted the batch time or a use by date. If you can send me that and a picture of the mold I will get that over to Current Culture and we can work on a solution for you.

If there is anything else we can do to help you please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you and I hope you have a great day!
they sent me a gallon of each bloom A+B.
I've had great results using Cultured Solutions. hopefully things work out and won't be an ongoing problem?

Aqwafina

Aqwafina

Yeah I'm switching over to it currently. It's a great nute line. There is a nice thread all about it on here
Sorry man new here but uh .... where can I find this thread ? Lmao any help would be appreciated

hydrostoreemployee

hydrostoreemployee

Sorry man new here but uh .... where can I find this thread ? Lmao any help would be appreciated

Top Bottom