Veg In Soil For Rdwc

• Thread starter james007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

This is one of them threads that I should prob walk away from. Weasel, do you know what going into turn 3 describes? Do you know who Dale Earnhardt was?

Dizzy Weasel

Dizzy Weasel

Loves Eating Tacos
Supporter
Agreed as I'm assuming you don't have two decades of experience and education, I don't know exactly but I was assuming he was going HAM! It works why wouldn't it?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Agreed as I'm assuming you don't have two decades of experience and education, I don't know exactly but I was assuming he was going HAM! It works why wouldn't it?
Well my joke missed the mark, and well nothing like a bad joke..
But what I was implying was, I think you are headed for possible trouble going from soil to dwc..
But I will withdraw my statement... Im out of energy to go over the pros and cons..
I just worked 10 hrs and a joint and my buddies are more important that debating which is best,
because Ive heard it said,
more than one way to skin a cat..

Dizzy Weasel

Dizzy Weasel

Loves Eating Tacos
Supporter
I feel ya happens to me all the time bro... And your girls could end up like Dale if you don't research what your doing if you are unaware and relying on luck!! There is cons correct but if you do it correctly it can work fine if you are in tune to what's going on.. The thing is there is literally 1000 methods to grow a plant and the right way for "you" to do it is the method that works awesome for you! I tried using soil veg in dwc after my buddy did it a few times that is not very scientific minded 10yrs ago and it worked fine, if the conditions are correct and you don't rely on luck or destroy the roots and transplant it correctly it can work great.. cheers

Last edited:
Top Bottom