• Tagged users None
MrKush415

MrKush415

Hi All,

Details:
Medium: Soil
Nutes: Bio Bizz + epsom salts + calcium
Stage: Week 4 of Veg

Trying to dial in my first run with Bio Bizz. I'm starting to see my leaves turning white, only on 2 out of 12.

Is it a Nitrogen deficiency? I've been looking for a while but haven't seen something like mine.

Thanks!

Veg leaves turning white ish in between veins
Veg leaves turning white ish in between veins 2
Monster762

Monster762

I'm Not a pro at all but I see you keep cal and mag levels up without using a calmag product like calimagic. So is the balance right with iron levels. The 3 are directly linked. Too much cal and mag will give iron deficiency. That's why calmag supplements also address iron. Iron def starts as lightening between veins of leaves then it goes yellow.

Again I'm no pro but if no one else gives you an answer look into it.

MrKush415

MrKush415

I'm Not a pro at all but I see you keep cal and mag levels up without using a calmag product like calimagic. So is the balance right with iron levels. The 3 are directly linked. Too much cal and mag will give iron deficiency. That's why calmag supplements also address iron. Iron def starts as lightening between veins of leaves then it goes yellow.

Again I'm no pro but if no one else gives you an answer look into it.

Thanks Monster I'll check on that, that could be what it is.

P

PharmHand

Yea I agree w monster probably an iron deficiency. If your ph is ok it could also be from watering w cold water or overwatering ,or like monster said too much cal or mag conflicting with its uptake

Top Bottom