Vegas for New Years 2012

• Thread starter NW Puffins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NW Puffins

Any chance of Washington card holders being accepted at the local collectives? I'd really like to NOT have to try and get by TSA! Holler!

resinryder

resinryder

There are still a couple of dispensaries here in Vegas but I'd really stay clear of them. From what I was told, through a close relative of a person who is running them, several of the federal charges were dropped(was told that the 2 that they are still being charged with will keep them out of the pen) in exchange for the names and info of the growers/producers that they get their products from.
So to put it in plain English- the people running these dispensaries for "profit" are doing so with an agreement to rat out their suppliers in exchange to stay open and make their money while having some of their charges dropped.
I HATE A FUCKING RAT!!!
But hey, that's the way Vegas operates. If metro can't open a dispensary and do it themselves, like they have in the past, they'd squeeze a few nuts and get their way some how else.
These people should know about a couple of things happen to rats.
1-They eventually go to prison where they are outed as rats
2-They end up like most rats-DEAD

420in702

Which ones are you talking about? I've been to pretty much all of them listed and they were shut down and empty.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I'll be there for Thanksgiving......

Tex

Reactions: Dad

420in702

It seems everyone was out here for Thanksgiving. A lot of little league football teams from across the country were out here as well.

hiboy

hiboy

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSUuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllll

Top Bottom