vegging for a long time.

• Thread starter efnscreenames
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
efnscreenames

efnscreenames

if I veg longer than normal and fill my room with 4 plants instead of 6 will produce more or should I stick with 6 plants?

D

DazedNconfussed

you can make 1 plant produce more then 6...with longer veg time...one key to less plants is using larger pot size also....but there is definatly a point of diminishing returns...if you spend 6 months veging 1 plant, instead of 2-3 weeks veging 6 plants...you could have had a few harvests by the time the single plant is ready to harvest.

A

appleseed

we should quite using plant size as a way to measure how good you are doing. just fill the light canopy with your plants no more no less. quite wasting time with big plants that get no light on most of it. trying filling the light space with plants. and there will be no fluff or stragglers. Sea OF Green.

ShutUpDonny

ShutUpDonny

Yeah. Or use CFLs, suspended under the canopy and as side-fills.

T

TheVenusflytrap

i disagree i think u should bend em over and supercrop em he is right about time but one mother with alot of tlc will crush a sog setup done it several times lumens are lumens man vertical grows light the underside of the plant its whole life and guys a killing it guess it rlly depends on ur space how time u have and what ur doing it for but there is ways of controlling a beast indoor and making it very productive plant

Top Bottom