Vending To Clubs? Lab Tested?

• Thread starter The Humanure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Humanure

The Humanure

I have vended to clubs and wanted to know when 2018 comes around how hard is it to vend?
I have all my tax and corporate stuff done for a decade now, as well as EIN, taxes you name it.

Or it it just so flooded that $750 is what clubs pay for lab tested outdoor OG?

I used to work with a club but the owner moved and I lost out.

Obviously lab testing is the first thing to look into.

Dunge

Dunge

Am I to understand that you were offered $750 for top shelf OD?
Can't get anything for the trimmed top shelf, so what do you do with all the #2?
I heard the fires had bumped the prices up.
But this may have just been speculation.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Am I to understand that you were offered $750 for top shelf OD?
Can't get anything for the trimmed top shelf, so what do you do with all the #2?
I heard the fires had bumped the prices up.
But this may have just been speculation.
Christmas presents lol

The Humanure

The Humanure

yes the fires have campfired 1/3 of the cal outdoor and many many greenhouses.
Just dealing with so many dishonest fuckers I really want to get with a solid club that wants an honest farmer, lab tested, all that comes with that.

O

OrganicPro

I told you guys from the beginning lol. The California fires burned maybe like 5% of the marijuana. Prices are going to keep dropping, unless you grow some top shelf and have connections in other states

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I have vended to clubs and wanted to know when 2018 comes around how hard is it to vend?
I have all my tax and corporate stuff done for a decade now, as well as EIN, taxes you name it.

Or it it just so flooded that $750 is what clubs pay for lab tested outdoor OG?

I used to work with a club but the owner moved and I lost out.

Obviously lab testing is the first thing to look into.
A lot of od goes for 50 an oz... our area has been flooded for 10 years hahhaa

brazel

brazel

750 offer from a dispensary for outdoor in Cali is a lil on the low side, they low ball like crazy but on another note its a g on the street.

Someone on another thread say they were getting 3800 for indoor from a club! Huh

Organikz

Organikz

I read an article that claimed supply was well ahead of demand to a point where weed was sitting around so long it was going bad...could have been opinion though

They fear this in newly legalized states. It's a total waste for everyone not to mention fert pollution.

brazel

brazel

I read an article that claimed supply was well ahead of demand to a point where weed was sitting around so long it was going bad...could have been opinion though

They fear this in newly legalized states. It's a total waste for everyone not to mention fert pollution.
Although waste on the environment really sucks, it's probably best their weed went bad!

Lack of knowledge If your bud goes bad, I doubt it was ever good

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
750 offer from a dispensary for outdoor in Cali is a lil on the low side, they low ball like crazy but on another note its a g on the street.

Someone on another thread say they were getting 3800 for indoor from a club! Huh
Up to 4000 a lb in some rich areas... the 1099s are fun to file though

Top Bottom