Vending To Clubs? Lab Tested?

• Thread starter The Humanure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
But who's going to smoke the weed if they lock us all up ? They just wanna use the sessions scare to warn us about all the new taxes coming.
The internet has turned many many people into growers,it only seems natural the prices keep falling as more and more people grow there own and massive rec grows get licenses.once rj Reynolds gets into it and makes 20boofpacks for 20 bucks it's game over haha.
I think its funny all the people that invested and got loans for millions on the anticipation of 3000 a lb

O

OrganicPro

You did???? Well you must be the next American Gangster? I say you prob smoked 75 elbows and became a legend in your own mind..
I post was a reply of you begging for cheap prices. Now you can blow smoke on Demontrichs nuts if you want, but you was asking for hook ups.. Aint a mf'er here reading this thread think any different.
So you already showed your full of shit, and I dont see why this last post is any diff.
I have to say, your either full of shit, or dumber than a box of rocks if you really just made 150k + and you felt the need to impress me, on a public site, when a picture of 1 beautiful plant would of sufficed..
in 10 years that is 1.5 mil.... Ya,,, I leave my emoji for you!

And now you want to buy some cheap.. Cause with 75 elbows you didnt keep any, and we are just a couple months from harvest...
This site always provides me a good laugh from new members...
Hopefully you aint over 21 with that inferiority complex, or you be able to sit around playing spades telling the whole deck how you was the 150k a year plus dude, that needs to bum a noodle at lock down...
U just an old ass fart sitting on ur bunk pounds get outta here lol smack u silly if u came round me talking like that. Those numbers impress you? Lol that’s nothing. Hater lol get yo money up and try sell those brown ps from last year

brazel

brazel

Still getting 15 a p for outdoor in Mendocino. Y’all needa step it up lol
15 a p in mendo for outdoor!?
One at time? What strain?
That's killin it!
You can grab p's for 1g all day from mendo to grass to Sierra! If they want more they transport south or outta state roll through!
And even then only getting 1 to 3 points more.
You should be flippin instead of growing!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Shit i have been dealing with it for years.. you try to do it all by the books on the books... and your neighbors is pushing pounds out of state, cops at everyones door and fuckin walmart and phyzer will clean house after were all locked up
Don’t blame the neighbor though, blame the illegal profiling and conduct from the cops!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Don’t blame the neighbor though, blame the illegal profiling and conduct from the cops!
Naw... even my buddies push work out of state... i blame the justice system and corporations for sucking us dry. Theyll come in and shoot my dog for a plant... do you think they would pull that with the walmart ceo?.... murika is fucked up.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
15 a p in mendo for outdoor!?
One at time? What strain?
That's killin it!
You can grab p's for 1g all day from mendo to grass to Sierra! If they want more they transport south or outta state roll through!
And even then only getting 1 to 3 points more.
You should be flippin instead of growing!
Its the customers. .. one bud gets 1600 for od all day long... and 125 a zip

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And you’ve never defend a belt in your life Conor! Fookin loser.
I pay to watch him fight another fighter in the ring, and I pay to watch any boxer go to the octagon to fight him.. I watched the first 3 prequels to this UFC, in like 1994 or 95 when Horace Gracie was the champ..
Choked dude out with his own outfit!

But its boring to me anymore, as well as boxing.. Aint no Haglers, or Hearns, Sugar rays, etc... its boring now..
Lets see some crossover action, to revive the sport..

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Naw... even my buddies push work out of state... i blame the justice system and corporations for sucking us dry. Theyll come in and shoot my dog for a plant... do you think they would pull that with the walmart ceo?.... murika is fucked up.
Just had to be clear, there are members here who blame the grower. :( They think they get to decide what and how much is acceptable to be sent.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I pay to watch him fight another fighter in the ring, and I pay to watch any boxer go to the octagon to fight him.. I watched the first 3 prequels to this UFC, in like 1994 or 95 when Horace Gracie was the champ..

But its boring to me anymore, as well as boxing.. Aint no Haglers, or Hearns, Sugar rays, etc... its boring now..
Man your nuts! I wouldn’t pay a penny to see Conor fight:D

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

smack u silly if u came round me talking like that.
Music grows plants

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I would pay to see Mayweather beat his ass again
That was a fake fight. I never seen a fight stopped like that after such little damage. If he knocked his ass out cold I would agree

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
That was a fake fight. I never seen a fight stopped like that after such little damage. If he knocked his ass out cold I would agree
Mayweather said he played him...i believe it. That a lot of money on the line

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I lied I didnt pay for the last fight, but I meant I will illegally stream it.....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Mayweather said he played him...i believe it. That a lot of money on the line
The whole fight was just a show.
When I saw that black guys smile with the maroon suit on at the press conference it said it all! It was the smile of I can’t believe we just played this many mother fuckers god damn! Imo

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Vending to clubs, might as well just put on a vest and take a bud tender job.

Hell why not hand your grow over to them.

Grow good weed and find somone who wants good weed. The dispos can grow their own, they won't pay to be outdone.

I meet people all the time looking for better more consistent quality. Go to some rap shows..

Top Bottom