Vending To Clubs? Lab Tested?

• Thread starter The Humanure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Man your nuts! I wouldn’t pay a penny to see Conor fight:D
just needed to say, your right! I watched diaz just slap the shit out of him not long we had this conversation.. And here is the thing, connor starts acting all cocky in the fight, sticking his chin out there.. And then gets his ass whooped.. Second time I seen the exact same thing.. Just another dude that got lucky in a couple fights, grabbed the money, and ran...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
just needed to say, your right! I watched diaz just slap the shit out of him not long we had this conversation.. And here is the thing, connor starts acting all cocky in the fight, sticking his chin out there.. And then gets his ass whooped.. Second time I seen the exact same thing.. Just another dude that got lucky in a couple fights, grabbed the money, and ran...
And then the fastest tap in ufc history lol:cry: I don’t blame the guy for his actions but he’s just not a fighters fighter. Don’t understand why so many people buy into his fight hype. I wish all the fighters were on a level playing field. Connor does what ever the fuck he wants and is catered too. Dana’s excuse is Connor fights who ever whenever. Really because he’s had 1 ufc fight in 3 years.
When he jumped that Bellator fence and pushed and slapped that ref I thought for sure dana would punish him. When Jason high pushed a ref after a fight Dana banned him from ever stepping foot in the octagon again.

Top Bottom